Part 2- meeting with the death

Hii guys this is the second part of the story in the first story I have left a question at last do you guys have any guesses on it please tell me in comments in this part you will get the answer hope you will enjoy this part as well .

So i have said that may ,lubin ,Josh will meet to troubles so let's see the trouble of the story.

After 2 days ......
Josh and may decided to go their real home in South California city name tennesi .

They  are on the station waiting for the train and the train arrived .

Soon they have reached the halve way and the train stops the driver says we have change the line and we have pass through a jungle .

He said please donot open any door and donot sit beside of any windows and donot even try to look out of the window and donot open the curtains if the light is on .The train will not stop until it reaches out of the jungle

This warning was given by the driver .

But an rood old man donot lisen to the announcement and opened his window . And was pick up out of the with in a blink of eyes so no one observe that .

Suddenly the train stops and driver notice that something is standing Infront of the train he is seeing it from glass and suddenly the creature jumped on the glass went up on the train he skrached the roof with its nails and lifted the driver up .

Train is standing for about 1 hour so he gone to drivers cabin he saw that no one is there but someone is on one side he is eating something he saw that it is a large lizard like creature howl he started to run and close the door of the drivers cabin .

And he went to his passenger cabin and told every one about what happened there he said there was a large creature who is eating the driver and sucking it's blood .

Every one is scared there .

There are only 20  passengers in the train rest of 10passengers has been died .

Now there are only 10 persons left . They all went to the second engine and a passenger there knows how to driver .

Finally the train starts but after half an hour the train stops because of fuel leak . So someone has to go out and work on it

And there may and Josh meet lubin in the train so Josh and lubin decided to take risk and go out of the .

Josh is working on engin below the train and lubin is seeing to creature that if it is not coming suddenly a sound hears howl Howl Howl and the creature came and jumped upon the lubin Infront of the Josh and suck whole blood of the body of lubin .

But Josh is below the train he stops it's breathe so that no sound occurs and the creature moves from the side of the Josh .

And the train engine leak is correct and the train starts .

Josh went in and explain whole the situation that how save your self from creature .

Hii guys we will continue it in third  part in this part we have seen the death of lubin  .

Abhi kahani Baki hai mere dost

Next part is also full of trouble but there is some moment that are very happy so please read the second part also.

Bye friends
                        To be continued ..............