The Lodge of Fallen Leaves

Beca seemed to be the first to arrive. At least, she hadn't seen anyone else. She sat down in the furthest corner of reception and started tapping to the music pumping through her headphones. It was a mix of Toxic and Cheap Thrills that she had made especially for the Bellas. 

Even though she was a professional musician now, Beca still enjoyed making mixes. They were mainly just for herself to listen to but she was hoping one of the Bellas would ask about her mixes so she could show them this one.

Suddenly a hand grabbed Beca's earphones off her head.

"Boo."

"Chloe!" shrieked Beca. The receptionist gave them a withering look. 

Chloe hugged Beca who immediately stiffened and patted her awkwardly on the back.

Next came Flo and Cynthia Rose, closely followed by Lily. Then came Fat Amy and Emily and suddenly the Bellas were all back together again. Aubrey led the group to check in and they were handed five tents.

"Aca-scuse me!" 

Aubrey elbowed Fat Amy and as she opened her mouth to say something even more obnoxious, Aubrey smiled at the receptionist and ushered them all out.

"Why are we staying in tents? I want a spa, foot massage, soft comfy..." Amy counted off on her fingers.

"Well, this trip is for sentimental value." Started Chloe, "Remember last time when we did all those team building activities and slept in the tent together? We're doing it all over again." 

She smiled at them all as they groaned.

"Does that mean I have to get caught in a bear trap again?" Smiled Beca, looking at Chloe.

 Her blue eyes twinkled as she laughed. "Not unless you really want to!"

The girls continued to chat as Aubrey led them to where they would be setting up their tents. 

"Okay two per tent and one group of three." Announced Aubrey as she dropped the tents.

"Come on Ashley!" Said Jessica as she picked up a tent.

"You're with me Bree." Bellowed Fat Amy, winking at Beca who turned red and glaced at Chloe.

"Becs, we're sharing." announced Chloe, dragging her away with their tent under one arm.

They were followed by Cynthia Rose, Stacie and Lily who opted to be the group of three and Emily and Flo who got the final tent.

All the Bellas (attempted to) set up their tents. Fat Amy sat on her suitcase as Aubrey set up their tent and then proceeded to help the rest of the Bellas. 

Aubrey had become a doula and absolutely loved her new job. Her bossiness had worn off a bit and she found babies so cute! Amy was living on the money that she had refused to give her father. She spent it extravagantly but even so, it didn't look like it would run out any time soon! 

Emily and Flo were doing okay. They had been living together in New York for the past year so they made a good team. Business at Flo's juice truck had continued to flourish and she had hired some extra staff to help with the workload. Emily was still writing and recording music. Her first album that had been produced by Beca and Theo had done really well and given her some great contacts to help in the next steps of her career. 

The first step the duo took was to read the tent's instruction manual, unlike the majority of the girls. They were pegging down the tent and only needed a few pointers from Aubrey as to how to use the mallet. They then proceeded to insert the poles and managed to make the tent stand up. The same could not be said for the rest of the Bellas.