A/N

Please read this may explain something but you don't have 2 if you're lazy or just don't care if that makes sense

Any way Hi my name is holo I am part of a DID system which stands for Dissociative identity disorder it was previously known as multiple personality disorder,
Its a mental disorder which means person has at least two distinct and relatively enduring personality states. This also means i have memory gaps beyond what would be explained by ordinary forgetfulness.

If you didn't already know what it was despite the Trisha paytas bullshit from 2 months ago.

So my host/"original" is named Eddie and is a girl. I am a girl with black eyes and is blind in my left 1. I have long black hair and a brother named halo which loves dark jokes and puns. I'm a protector, he's the same as far as I know. I like reading and writing but it can be hard because I haven't been "in control" I guess because we are accidentally fell into a toxic situation and managed to fall into the hands of someone really manipulative and he used our disorder against us and it gave one of our littles (child alter) flash backs and things got way too serious and I had to 'stay inside the mind' to help protect ed and keep her away from while other alters dealt with it, being more mature and experienced. The only reason why this got way out of hand was because of past trauma that got us into Eddie's advanced brain, if you get it.

I had to ask if I could share our story and every one agreed it could be good to venture ancient share our experiences with this disorder so if you wanna know more about us and all of Eddie's alters because there is quite few of us, just tell us in the comments and we can either make a separate book or just post them as a/N's on this book.

But now everything is back to normal I will continue to Write and update this book and I have a chapter already half done so it will be out soon hopefully. And I'll update however bad hate gets or however bad my grammar and spelling becomes.

______________________________________________________

-*387*-