The Call

"AL!" I looked at the massive tower.

EXTERMINATION DAY

0 - 0 - 0 days away

  I looked and saw the Exterminators. I can't be caught. I cant be caught. I ran from roof from roof trying to dodge the "angels" constant attacks against other demons. Thats when i saw it. Al was being attacked by exterminators, trying to kill him. From what I heard from Al, exterminators are angels that have weapons that allow them to actually KILL demons or sinners in hell. Usually demons like me would be waiting this out but I heard Al got caught in the battle. I ran out to see him facing off multiple. Them wanting to get him out of the way.
  I stared, a angel was coming from behind to attack him. I'm going to lose Al, the first person- demon to help me. I jumped and aimed for the angels throat. No no no no I cant lose him too. But I was to slow, and the Exterminator stabbed him in the back. I witnessed in horror as the others were able to fight him off now that Al was weakened. I can only hear the stabs and growling of Al slowly fading. The exterminators fly off. I saw Al's body...

NO

I woke up in a cold shiver. It was just a nightmare. I looked at my mirror in the dorm and remembered that day. Al was fighting, and I took a leap of faith, and attack the one behind him. It... It felt so good. Like a rush of drugs coursing through your veins. It was 3:09 am. I decided to look at my phone from hell. My phone from hell, from what I know, is the only one that can open a portal from Earth to Hell that doesn't need blood or pentagrams or a deep knowledge in this crap to activate. Ever since I entered hell, I have been updating their phone softwares. I nearly owned all the phone cables there and owned multiple apps. I streamed Keeping up with the Todorokis and plan on adding more shows soon enough. After all who watches TV now and days. I also owned the WIFI and data stuff down there aswell. I never really showed my face though.

Hell and Earth time have somewhat adjusted over the months I lived there. I looked at my hell phone and pressed one of the apps. Hellway! and it opened a portal into the hotel along with changing my form. I walked up to my room, not really to confront anyone at the moment and walked into my room. There I looked at my mirror. I felt....I don't know how to express this but I feel...bland. Like...like just a normal demon. I need to change my looks. Also update my offical doc for Lucy. I looked at the corner. There was the limp body of the exterminator who nearly killed Al. I kept it as a somewhat of a prize, since their bodies don't really decay. That's when I got a call from.... Al? That's when a small voice in my head began to whisper. Do you really think he cares about you? Your own hero and childhood friend didn't when you showed how weak you are. I tried my best to ignore these claims. Al is not like that. I picked up the phone.

"Hey Al, what do you need?"

Hey Zuku! I was wondering what you are indeed doing at this hour?"

"In my room. Im thinking of changing my looks and I need to update my doc aswell." What a useless cry baby!

Why would you want that? You looked perfectly find as is!

"Look Al, I just wanna stand out. Be... Different. I want a change. Being called the Green Demon gets kinda old. Also...I don't wanna stay in your shadow forever." Worthless Deku! Who would ever be friends with you!

Ah I assume well. My shadows will fight you! HA!

"Anyways why did you call?" WORTHLESS TRASH.

Ah yes. I heard from Lucifer that you are allowed to come!

"First, Al, come where? Second, disgusting if you meant that that." No one cares about you!

Don't worry I didn't mean that! Although that sounds hilarious. Since your influence over time has grown and you started taking territory along with owning the phone lines and shows, you are allowed to attend the meeting! And become one of us!

"Al what meeting? I swear to satan, if its a rehab-" Stop crying you crybaby!

Nope! Not this time! The meeting with the overlords.

The overlords? THE OVERLORDS? The overlords of hell are some of the most powerful and have the greatest influence. They rule parts of hell itself! "Your kidding me right?" You don't deserve it. You are weak.

Not at all Zuku! You have become big enough that we want you at the meeting! This meeting will be broadcast all across hell itself!

"Do you even know what this meeting about?"

Nope~!

"When is it?"

Tomorrow! At 4 pm.

"....Okay. So where do I meet you?"

At the 201-H in Lucy.Inc!

"Okay I guess. I best get ready soon." Who cares about how you look? You always look like trash anyways!

See you soon Zuku!

"Bye Al. See you later." 

Make sure to dress your best! After all everyone will see you! New mainly! And make sure to act the way you want to be viewed for the beginning of your overlord rule!

"Okay! Jeez im hanging up." Worthless..

Okay and Zuku dear, Stay tuned~~!

I hanged up after that. A meeting with THE overlords? Valentine, Vox, Velvet, and so much more demons. I need to change my looks. I blocked out the whispers in my head, that doesn't matter. Im happy as I am now. But, I felt like a copy. I looked at the angel's body. Maybe... He's wings and mask are pretty.

Lets have a change shall we?

----

Hey guys! I really wanted to change Izuku's looks so I decided to make this chapter to kinda move into the next chapter. Hoped you liked it though. Anyways, 

Stay tuned for more!~~

-TeaCent

Word Count: 1032