Pulling strings~

Izuku was trying to get another episode of his series done. He recently bumped into a man name Overhaul, Chisaki Kai, a abuser who turns his old boss's daughter into weapons. He hated it. He swore that he would make them pay. Problem is he can't just waltze in and talk about this so he had to find a way to tell them. In a more incognito mode~.

Aizawa walked through the labyrinth of backstreets. While part of him was certain he knew where he was going part of wondered if it would still be there. Not because he took a wrong turn, or even that it would be destroyed. No, he was certain a place like this would never be attacked. No, it was just the place that, if the need arouse, be simply packed up and wiped clean at a moment's notice. It had taken him months of following rumors and stalking the area in plain clothes to even find the place the first time. This place was known to give info about hits or villains so they can prepare in advance. Heck, this is where they found out the names of the League of Villain's members.

Finally he turned the corner and saw it. A small hanging sign pointing down a set of stairs that proclaimed "The Hazbin Bar." Aizawa headed down the stairs lifting his hand towards his neck only to remember that he wasn't wearing his hero uniform. This place was rumored to be a sort of neutral ground, as in they didn't care who their cliental was as long as the paid and the owner was too intimidating for anyone to want to start a fight. Still, it was probably safest to stay as unrecognizable as possible, even if he was an underground hero.

Aizawa opened the door to find the bar empty except for the bartender standing behind the counter. He had seen plenty of quirks that affected the appearance of a person,but from the looks of it, his quirk was about cards. The bartender was a man in his 20-30's with red hair and purple glasses. His entire suit had with black and white markings on them that reminded him of card symbols. He felt the bartender looking him up and down with his yellow eyes as he sat down on one of the barstools.

"You're here early," the bartender said in a rough and scratchy voice, "can't say I care what's on your mind but it must be heavy if you're here to drink at this time of day."

"Nothing that can't be solved with beer. Give me one of whatever is on tap," Aizawa said.

The bartender gave a grunt of acknowledgement as he grabbed a glass from one of the shelves and moved towards the tap.

"I was in here two nights ago. Can't say I ever caught your name," Aizawa remarked.

"Yeah I remember, you were holed up in that corner over there," the bartender said flicking one of his fingers towards one of the booths in the back corner of the bar, "and I don't make a habit of getting friendly with the clients that come in here."

"Well it's just the two of us right now. Unless you want me to refer to you as Mr. Bartender...?" Aizawa asked with a small grin.

The bartender flattened both of his arms against his side.

"Ah...no thanks. If you have to call me something you can call me M" M replied.

M walked back to Aizawa and placed the glass of beer in front of him and then stepped forward to lean forward with one arm on the counter.

"You know you look familiar," M remarked.

"I believe I told you I was here before," Aizawa said cautiously.

"Not that kind of familiar," Husk replied.

"Well you seem like the type that would remember if I was trouble," Aizawa said.

"True," M said, though he still sounded suspicious, "I wonder though if you're the type that goes looking for trouble."

"Sometimes. It depends on the type of trouble," Aizawa said as he slowly began drinking his beer.

"Hmmm well you won't find any trouble here," M said as he turned around and started taking more glasses off the shelves. "Hero."

Drat. He knows he's a hero. Well, Aizawa mused, he couldn't expect M to trust him right away. He'd have to try again another time. Aizawa finished his beer and started to rise.

"Although I hear there's trouble heading towards a orgnization called the Shie Hasaki or someothin. They produce a so called "quirk erasering" drug. Heard they use blood from a young girl named Eri." Husk said just as Aizawa reached for the door handle, "but I'm sure those hero types already know about it. Like you."

"Yeah," Aizawa said slowly, "I'm sure they do."

People who created quirk erasing bullets? He heard from Nighteye about a drug like that. Midoriya ran into a person and a kid named Eri aswell... Aizawa decided to turn around and ask for more questions. But, the bar wasn't there. The bartender wasn't. The sign wasn't either. The building was old and abandoned. This was said to happen after getting info. It was someones quirk they rumored. Whatever, they would investigate this next time. For now, they have a kid to save.

====

Wonderful,the hero's took the bait thought Izuku transforming out of M.

He can't wait to film this and make overhaul pay~!

====

Chapter credits/inpiration: BayKat from Quirky Hell: Informant

Word Count: 895