3.Why

What happened?
Why in the world did these kind, candid, friendly, selfless, perfect teenagers abandon hope?
Why did they choose the dark side?

"Breaking news: Hack Moth has taken control over another teenager. It's a, a g-girl? She freaking looks like a walking dead! Oh, no, she's coming my way. " screamed the reporter.

"Where are you running to, Prime Queen? The people of Paris want to know what's happening."said the girl.

"Good people of Paris, I am the Evil Queen, Hack Hoth's perfect villain, because as of now, your Ladybug is dead, I have killed her with my own two hands. So come on, give me your best, come and try to stop me Rena Rouge, Carapace, and any other so called superhero. See if good beats evil. Oh, and Chat Noir, be sure to bring your girlfriend with you, I have something special planned for you. Bye-bye Paris, see you soon. May the meanest of you survive, and may evil consume you!"

———-Meanwhile, in a certain park, with a certain black cat turned even darker:

"Oh, come on Adrien, stop fussing! What, you're now evil? Like, are you Hack Moth's partner, you, the perfect kid? What a joke! Come here and kiss me, or everyone will know your Chat Noir! And then that bitch of yours will be Hack Moths target!"screamed Lila.
Adrien is hers! Not Marinettes, and if he wants to keep his identity a secret, he will have to pretend he's in love with her and keep giving that stupid girl the cold shoulder.

The liar expected Adrien to kiss her feet, begging her for another chance, and telling her over and over again he will do whatever she desires. However, all he did was laugh, and not a kind or amused laugh, one that sent shivers down Lilas spine.

In a flash, he was standing right in front of her, and with a final chuckle, he grabbed her neck, lifting her off the floor.

"You pest, you dear talk that way about my princess? Your nothing compared to her! And no, I'm not Hock Moths parter, my Ladys my only parter, and because of you, she now hates me. So you will keep your mouth shut and do as I please so that I can regain my love's trust. Mark my words, you make one wrong move and I will end you! No questions asked."

Oh, the fury that emitted from him, it could make even the strongest people stumble. So a weakling like Lila swallowed her protests and did exactly as he wished. She should have know  that only his Lady is any match to him.

And so, the two left the park in search of Marinette, not knowing she was already hot on their tail. Who would win in a fight? Would the Queens hate outweigh the Kings love? Will passion exceed loathing? Can the broken hearted girl forgive the guilty boy?

————At the same time, with Alya:

"Oh my God, oh my freaking God! What happened? Is that really Marinette? No way, she's too kindhearted to become this lunatic! I mean, 'May the meanest of you survive', who says that? But is it true what the Evil Queen said, is Ladybug dead? Trixx, help me!"cried Alya.

This is too much, the reporter loves superheroes and helping people, but she didn't ask for this. What is she supposed to do? Battle her best friend who has gone off the rails? Without Ladybug?

"Why, oh why, did she join Hack Moth?"asked the girl out loud, million of questions racing through her brain.

"Because it's way more fun."

I fear not the dark itself, but what may lurk in it.