## 𝟏

→ back (6x) 점 더 전으로

-------------------------------------

flashback

"hey you! are you new here? what's on your face? why do you look so dirty?" feeling scaresd, the 7-year-old boy named lee felix failed to reply. instead, he tried to make himself smaller in hopes of disappearing.

"YAH! I ASKED YOU SOMETHING? ARE YOU MUTE?" the larger kid got annoyed and grabbed him by the arm, dragging him. mind you, they were at the park, meaning that he was pulled along the rough surface.

"p-please don't hurt m-me, i'm sorry! i just g-got here!" the tiny boy sobbed.

"so you can talk huh? listen up, freaks like you shouldn't be here! i mean look at your face! no one even has that, so i suggest you go somewhere else! maybe the ants can play with you." he snickered. he raised his hand as an attempt to slap the boy, only to be stopped by a pale hand.

"c-chan?" the boy's confidence suddenly disappeared as he started to wear a face full of fear.

"yep, that's my name! junwook, didn't miss choi send you to the counselor's office? you i could just report your actions again right?" 

"please don't! mommy would punish me!" junwook cowered.

"if you don't want your mommy punishing you, get away from him." chan glared, despite only being 10 years old, he looked very intimidating and with that, junwook ran at the speed of lightning.

felix removed his arms to look at chan, who looked at him with pure fondness.

"hi! i'm chan, do you wanna be friends?"

and that was the start of everything.

-------------------------------------