## 𝟐

→ best friend? more like boyf- yeah no.

-------------------------------------

[felix.]

"hello? earth to lixie? are you there?" chan's sweet, honeyed voice brought felix back to reality. yes, it's been a long time since we became friends. chan's been my protector ever since that day.

"oh? were you saying something hyung?"

"lix-ah! you're supposed to be listening to me! this is one of those rare occasions that we get to spend time with one another without anyone bothering us." he pouted.

this grown ass man is man is a natural born leader but sometimes he's just really a big baby, why am i even close to him?

"sorry channie, what were you saying again?" oh right, because i am hopelessly in love with him. how cliche is that?

"i uh- i accepted jiwon's request." he gulped.

chan accepted jiwon's request. chan accepted jiwon's request? CHAN ACCEPTED JIWON'S REQUEST?!?!

"chan what the hell? i thought you didn't want to? you told me you have no feelings for her, so why did you change your mind and suddenly said yes to going on a date with her? are you out of your mind bang chan?"

yes, it gets even more cliche. i am in love with my best friend who is 100% heterosexual. like what the hell? i hate hets so why did i fall in love with one?

"lixie don't be mad at meee~ it's only one date, i promise! i won't lead her on. besides, she's moving to italy next month so i said yes to her! she'll be gone before you know it!" i only continued to glare at him, what a dumbass.

"lixieee! come on, you can't stay mad at me! i need my little sunshine to make brownies for me!" he pulled me into his lap and cuddled me. i can't take this physical affection is my weakness.

screw you!! you cannot win me over with those beautiful eyes of yours-

"okay fine! but one date chan! one date! or else you'll never taste my heavenly brownies again!" i threatened him.

"to be honest lixie, even if i'll miss your heavenly brownies, it's okay. the only thing that really matters to me is you anyway, my sweet sunshine."

oh gosh, the things he does to my poor heart.

-------------------------------------

lmao when i said i was gonna update three times a month, i meant it. now see you again on the 15th and 30th ;-; farewell !! 😭😭