🌧️𝖗𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞-bk🌧️

"C'mon Y/n, share the chips with meee!"

The rosy haired teen squealed, trying to snatch the food away from her sneaky friend. "Please.." She pleaded,

"Fine, but don't spill it all over the couch like last time!"

Mina nodded her head with a smug smirk, placing the bowl carefully in her lap. Y/n's eyes glued onto the tv screen, but soon was interrupted by a ding noise at the door.

"Go get it!" Her sluggish friend whined, leaving Y/n huffing out to the door.

"Hey Sero, hey Kiri!" The girl beamed with one of her happy grins, seeing that her invited friends came over for her planned sleepover.

"What's up n/n?" The shark toothed boy replied with a toothy grin, same as Sero on the side of him.

"Well, how about you guys come in." Y/n said sweetly, letting them in through the door.

"So Kaminari will be coming shortly, Bakugo might come too!" Kirishima hopped onto the couch, grabbing a water bottle from the nearside table. Sero gave Y/n and Mina's hair a few ruffles as he sat down next to Ejjiro on the couch.

Soon after a couple of minutes, Y/n hooked in her Nintendo switch for some mario kart, as they exchanged the controllers each race between each other.

"Oh it's on Mina!" Flex tape declared.

"Just don't get mad when you don't win." She gave him a wink, as the starting signals flared on the screen.

Just then, the doorbell rang once again. Y/n groaned, sliding off the rug and heading to open the door.

"Hey Dunce face." She casually greeted Denki with her lips pursing into a grin, then into a thin line as she saw the familiar Bakugo Katsuki waltzing onto her front steps.

"Oh, you actually came." The girl sneered, as the boy looked up from the ground with his jaw clenched.

"What." He scoffed, veins almost protruding from his forehead, his enticing vermillion eyes glaring into her's.

Y/n shrugged as she held the door open with her finger bending forward, beckoning for them to come in.

"SERO! THAT WASN'T FAIR!" Mina yapped as she reached onto where Sero sat on the couch.

"Mina! It's just a game!" He gave her one of his goody-goody grins in an attempt to make her stop from tackling him.

"Hey, what's up Bakugo!" Kiri turned his head to the ash blonde who responded with a grunt, slouching onto the chair with a puff.

"Nice job beating Mina dude!" Denki gave the ravenette a high five.

Kirishima gave the small tempered tough guy a nudge, "How about you play some Mario kart bro? Maybe 1v1 with Y/-"