•Chapter 1- saved by the bell•

Cole's POV
It was a day like actually every day that ever happened to me. Just walked to school with my best friend and also neighbor, Jay. We arrived at school, chatted with our other friends, Lloyd and Nya and the bell rang. Just before I went to class, I saw some other "cool" bullies, the only one I recognized was kai. They asked me if I wanted to skip class with em. "Nope" I said, heading to my class with my headphones on. I arrived to class sat behind jay and not really listening to the teacher. I actually didn't even know what class we were until jay told me we were in maths. "ARGHH I HATE MATHS" I shouted. I heard a lil bit of chuckles from behind me, but I understood why when the teacher was in front of me, super angry saying "well if you don't like maths, you can go to the headmaster's office!"
I growled, heading to the headmaster's office.

Zane's POV
I was at M. wu's office because I'm new, when I heard someone knocking at the door. "Enter" said M.Wu and I saw a boy with long black hair and emerald eyes, with headphones. He was the kinda person that you know he's popular just by looking at him. "Oh shit sorry wu! I'm waitin at da door" he said with a little blush on his cheeks. M.Wu said "well no, explain to me why you're here and after that, you're gonna show the school to him!"

Cole's POV
I entered wu's office when I saw a bow with super pale skin, blonde hair almost white and with icy eyes. HE IS HANDSOME OMG! I thought. But then I said to myslef, no Cole it's super weird to think a boy is handsome, even more when you don't know him, just think about what the other cool kids are gonna say if they find out you're gay or some shit like that!
Anyways so I told Wu that the teacher dismissed me coz I said that I hated maths. Wu didn't punish me, but he asked me to show the new kid the whole school. So I said ok. Then the new kid smiled at me and wooaaaah that was so bright and cuteeee NO COLE YOURE STRAIGHT- he thought , mentally slapping himself.

Zane's POV
The boy with black hair began to show me the school but I wasn't really paying attention to what he said. I was looking a his eyes, wow what a beautiful emerald his eyes are, I thought. I knew I was gay and I came out to my friends one year and a half ago, but I changed school so nobody here knew I was. But even if I'm gay, I just can't fall in love with a boy I met ten minutes ago just because of his look! Zane thought.
Cole's POV
I finished to show the school to the new kid and I thought it was annoying to call him new kid so I told him: "hey watchu name?"
"It is polite to tell your name before asking other's" he responded, with a little smile.
"..ooh-uh my name is Cole", I said
"Zane", he said
Zane, what a cute name,I told myslef
"O-oh y-you..thin-k s-so..?" He answered
I realized I just spoke instead of thinking.
"Ooh-uh yea..?" I answered, understanding I was blushing super hard.
It was kinda awkward and all but the bell rang, and he just headed to his locker.
"Well bye Zane!" I shouted, before heading to my locker.
Saved by the bell, I thought.

———————————————————
Heyy! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! So I hate when glacier arrives too soon so I thought it would be funny to make Zane and Cole kinda confused, and yes, KAI IS A BULLY so like in real life i hate kai so I wanted to revenge, but don't worry its not gonna be that bad, maybe he'll become nice! MAYBE, I said. So please tell me if I made mistakes, or if you didn't enjoyed tell me why and if you enjoyed, you're welcome lol
Chapter 2: 31 of June
Count of words: 707