4

Play audio. You will love it more if you'll do that. Audio is above in media.

In some seconds are whole world upside-down. We were in maze of troubles. We never understand what just happened with us.

Swiftly, a police bike broke our side mirror. "What the hell?" We halted in our places. Yoongi went out of car, "what the hell is this!?" He shouted to the police that fastly drove away, other one come and shouted too.

"Move move!! Don't come outside."

"Get the hell in!" Police officer pushed Yoongi in car and close car door harshly.

What's happening?

Sirens could be heard all around. We were confused looking at eachother. "Take car to field road Jungkook!" Jin shouted from back.

"Hyung there is no way."

A car next to us has a small baby that was laughing with a teenage boy. Both were so cute.

Jungkook tried to go back but cars started to honk. He still go back, hitting car behind us. That car started to move back too, maybe understanding what Jungkook is trying to do.

When there was a little way of passing , he turned the car a little bit. In a second a police wagon crush all lane that we were turning to. Even our car side was cracked a little bit. Thank God! We were safe just few scratches and nothing else.

Jungkook promptly turned around to that lane. He push on gas peddle and change his speed from normal to high. We were going back. There were cars coming from back front and both sides as we go crosses lane.

It was like we are chased by police but situation was more worse. Cars come from any direction but Jungkook played like a pro as he passes through different cars.

I put my bag on my lap. "We are close." Jungkook said and all were looking out side.

Out of blue, a car crash into our car, from my side. My leg was pushed and I was pulled by Jimin to other side, he made me pull totally towards his lap. Glass shreds were on my seat and on my arm. I turn to look at others, all were all right except Jin. He also has some glass shreds oh his knee and arms.

"We have to get out." Namjoon shouted and we all stood from our places and ran out of van. I put my bag on my shoulder. I was about to get off from van,I saw Jungkook couldn't unfasten his belt. I took out my pocket knife from my pocket and handed to him. He cut through belt and we both ran out of van.

In a shot, whole van squeezed by other cars. We were lucky to get out on time. We ran past people, all were running, some with tears, some with fears.

We passed a street and things were getting worse. While running I  glanced at road and saw a toddler crying. Her hands on her eyes. I can't just let her be there. I take a turn and ran to her.

Boys were calling my name, but I want to save that kid. I ran to her and lift her in my arms, from her legs. She screamed when I picked her, getting some attention from creepy people.

"Please stay quiet." I told her. She was only crying but not screaming. We turned left to an alley and stopped there.

"Are you crazy?" Taehyung shouted at me. He should though because I  really put my hand on my death by doing this.