Introduction

When disaster struck the continent of North America, everything was thrown into chaos. From the ashes, emerged Panem, a thriving nation.

War ravaged this society when the thirteen districts chose to rebel against the almighty Capitol. In the end, the rebellion was defeated, and District 13 was destroyed.

To punish the remaining districts, the Hunger Games were instituted. Two children from each of the districts would be sent into an arena to fight to the death. These Games would repeat yearly, reminding the people of the consequences of rebellion.

Lilith Adara never truly thought the Games would touch her. At least, not until she was reaped for the 64th Hunger Games. Leaving her home in District 4, she was forced to play the part of a bloodthirsty Career, something she's fought her entire life. Lilith won her Games. Committing acts she's not sure can be forgiven, she emerges a victor, a survivor.

For the past eleven years, Lilith has fought to be a player, not a pawn, in the everlasting struggle for power in the Capitol. All her hard work is thrown away, though, when the Quarter Quell is announced. Will her shrouded past prevent her from making a stand, or will she find it within herself to make the Capitol burn?

Kacey Rohl as Lilith Adara

Warning

This story will contain:
-blood/gore
-slight sexual implications and mentions of prostitution
-mental and physical trauma
-character death ;)
-more references than you'll know what to do with

All rights to the Hunger Games series goes to Suzanne Collins. I only own, Lilith, any other OCs, and any plot lines not found in the original books/movies.