Puppeteer

Puppeteer is a vengeful spirit out for depressed people.

    His eyes seemingly change with his emotions, and has 2 proxies named Emra and Zachary. He is around 6'3, and since he is technically a spirit, he has no weight.

   •His original name was Jonathan Blake

Family: Mary (Mother), Christopher (Father), Younger brother, Three Sisters.

The names of his siblings are unknown, if you know their names, please DM me.

  Puppeteer feeds on depression and loneliness. He does this, because he once was depressed and lonely from when his former girlfriend, broke his heart.

   He goes for the emotionally unstable, and feeds off their negative feelings.

   He stalks his victims, and pushes them to suicide, because he made them believe it was the only way to escape their cruel life.

   He mostly works by himself, but his (unwilling) proxies, Emra and Zachary are their when he needs to get power quicker. They will trap the victim, making the kill easier for Puppeteer.

  Puppet has a lot of advantages

•Golden Strings
•Manipulation
•Levitation
•Telekinesis

Random Fact:

•He used to be a Pizza Deliverer and Paper Boy.

I couldn't find a lot on him surprisingly, but this is pretty much the most of it. Feel free to request a character you want info on.