Don't call me d̸̳͙͍̒ͅek̵̨͎̽́u̴̹͕̓̋

disclaimer, I don't know how to parkore so if this is wrong I don't care, it sounded cool. and slightly triggering things in this one....so yeah

izuku pov.

I had had enough, Kacchan told me to kill myself, All Might spilled his whole fucking story to me, and THEN told me to basically go fuck myself and my dreams. It shattered any hope I had. So I did the only thing I could.

I grabbed him as he leapt into the air.

"Let go kid!" he shouted at me, "I'll die if I let go!" I shouted back. He made a grunt and landed. I asked him a few more questions about his quirk. He almost didn't answer, but I told him that the word of one quirkiness kid wouldn't matter to the world. So he answered.

Every. Single. Question.

And when he jumped and went to hand in the slime thing, I knew that him telling me that would be his down fall.

I calmly left the building and started walking home. On the way I saw this pink girl jumping building building to building. I had an idea. 

When she landed I shouted "Hey pinky! Can you teach me how to do that?" She spun around and I quickly pulled up my face mask. "Were you the one who asked!?" She shouted down to me. "Yeah!" She smiled and propped her hands on her hips and said "Hell yeah! Get up here without using the stairs and I'll teach ya!"

At that I smirked under my mask. I had been analyzing her jumping. I quickly scanned the ally and I grabbed a window sill, then I jumped up and kicked off the wall. I grabbed the next window sill and braced myself and scrunched down and jumped backwards with all my might and I landed on the rooftop.

I spun towards the girl who had a shit eating grin on her face and asked "Good enough for you?"

*4 month time skip*

Pinky and I had been umping for months now, she introduced me to some of her friends who taught me street fighting and tempo, I didn't know any of their names, we all went by an alias, I went by bakasu (化かす means disguise in google translate so here) Then there was pinky, teeth, tape, and wind.

I thanked them and told them we should stop meeting, but that there was one thing I wanted to do first. And in a flourish I pulled my mask off and said, "My name is Izuku midoriya, and you should remember my name, because I won't forget yours." Then I took out a smoke pellet and dropped it with a light 'clink' and stealthily disappeared.

I then went on to UA's system and started poking around in their system looking for one thing in particular, Nezu's personall computer logs.

Bingo, I tapped the file and ran my de-encryption code through it. Then once the file opened I looked for a website that he most often used. I scoffed, a chess website. Not surprised. I quickly made an account and messaged him asking for a game.

Dont__Call_Me_Deku- hey! you seem pretty good, want to play?

sure!-UA'sRat

I quickly entered the game and made my move. Nezu did the same and on it went for hours, eventually I won.

Dont__Call_Me_Deku- Wow! I won! Can I have a prize?

what do you want?-UA'sRat

Dont__Call_Me_Deku- I want you to answer one question truthfully!

okay-UA'sRat

Dont__Call_Me_Deku- what is all mights civilian name?

.. I am a rat of my word.-UA'sRat

Yagi toshinori.-UA'sRat

Dont__Call_Me_Deku- cool! thanks! another round?

same stakes? then yes.-UA'sRat

we played more rounds and I eventually had a decent amount of information.

Dont__Call_Me_Deku-hey iv gtg ttyl!

okay!-UA'sRat

I logged off and wrote down everything I had learned from Nezu into my Hero notebooks. Then I pulled up hero fights and took out a note book for the villains, and a note book for the heros and began analyzing both at the same time. I watched the videos once and tried mimicking their styles etc.

And I wrote down all of it.

Satisfied for now I went downstairs and told my mom I was going to the store. I pulled on my mask, grabbed my keys and left.

Unfortunately I ran into Kacchan. 

"Oi Deku!" I closed my eyes at Deku but kept walking forward anyways. "Oi Deku! you piece of shit don't ignore me!" I could here him running and knew exactly what was about to happen.

right hook, blast to the face, swipe the legs. 

That's what he always does. But not this time.

He swung with his right hand and I grabbed it, he looked stunned. "Deku what the fu-" That's when I lost it. "Don't. Call. Me. DEKU!" 

I was so blinded by rage, that I picked him up and threw him across the street. Then I called the houses and ran towards the market.

While I was at the market I saw this guy in a hoodie staring at me with red eyes and blue hair.

I shook it off and started to walk again when a kid from my school grabbed me.

"Oh look at this guys, it's our dear friend Deku." they all started laughing "don't call me that." I muttered. "Oh what was that? Guys! It seems Deku here wants to speak!" he he pulled me up to his eyes. "Come one Deku, what did you want to say?"

I kept quiet. "Just as I thought, pathetic little Deku can't-" I grabbed his hands and yanked them off of me. Then I said louder, "I SAID, Don't. CAll. Me. DEKU!"

I punched the guy who grabbed me in the face and kicked his goons in the stomach.Then I took all of the money from their wallets and went to pay for my groceries.

Thats when I felt a note be dropped in my pocket. I opened it. It read.

xxxxxxxx rode 22:00 hours tonight.

I landed to where the creepy stalker guy was and didn't see him, so I assumed he gave me the note.

I quickly went on to the chess website and typed.

Dont__Call_Me_Deku- if I'm not on at 22:30 send pros to xxxx rode,

okay-UA'sRat

Then I went home, dropped of the groceries, and then I went to the address where the man was waiting for me.Before I walked up I pressed record on my phone and walked up to him.

When he saw me the first thing he said was, "What are your views on hero society?" That I had to think about. I finally responded with, "Heros are fake, even All Might, while they may be useful sometimes they need to change and so does society."

He grinned horribly. "Perfect, now Deku I have one question for you, Would you like to join the league of villains where we strive to tear down and re-build society?" I pulled out my phone and told nezu I was alright and not to sen pros.

I smirked and pulled down my mask 

"Only if you don't call me Deku."

to be continued?..........

not where I thought this was going and then it did this so here