By dawn

TW: suicide hanging, slit wrists, overdose

Baku pov

TIme 6:30 am

I was awake making breakfast for 1-A and 1-B. Last day, might as well try and mend the tear I made. I made ramen for 40 people. I went over to 1-B's dorms first with the pot of food. I set it down with a note.

Breakfast for 1-B, it's not poisoned I promise, there's enough for all of you and for Vlad-sensei.

Enjoy

-Bakugo

Then I sent out a message to the group chat.

"class 1-gAY"

BK- food for all of you downstairs, I'm takin some to Sensei

DK- URTYHOA;PUISDF THANKS also u can type normally?

KE- that's real manly dude! ye it is kinda strange lol

MI- Thanks Kacchan!

As I said, I dished some up for sensei and took it to him along with a cup of coffee. I set them quietly down outside his door and knocked. Then I left.

Time 7:39 am

I went on my hour run and came back to shower. Everything seemed dull and drowned out. I went into my room and pulled out my MJ gum. I popped a peice into my mouth before I slipped it into my bag. I soon became more energized and excited.

Then I went to school.

Time 8:34 am

In my first lesson I asked ahitty hair and the others if the wanted to go to the arcade later. They agreed. Good. Their last memory of me will be a good one. Then Before we switched classes I raised my hand.  "yes Bakugo?" Aizawa-sensei said. "Can I go to the batheroom?" I asked. When he nodded I stood up and left. Instead of going to the bathroom though I went to our next class. I set a note to Deku on his desk and sat down in my seat.

Like I predicted Deku was one of the first to show up. I saw him read the note and glance at me. When our eyes met he nodded and I nodded back to him.

Then everyone filed in. I looked at the clock.

Time 9:02 am

two more classes before phase three is complete.

I glanced up at the clock.

Time 10:28 am

I looked at Deku and raised my hand. "Sensei can I go to the bathroom?" When granted I left.
Two minutes later Deku came in.

"W-what did you need Kacchan?"

I said nothing. Instead I locked the bathroom door and turned to face him. He looked at me with a hint of fear in his eyes. 

Then I dropped down and knelt before him. "Izuku Midoriya, I'm so sorry for all of the things I've ever done to you. I was blinded by my ego and the praise that was sent to me, and by all the hate sent to you, that I forgot all of the friendship that we had. I don't want forgiveness, so don't offer it. I just needed to get this off of my conscience." 

Then I unlocked the door and left.

When I got back I looked at the clock.

TIme 10:34 am

Then I zoned out.

When kirishima finally got me out of my trance the first thing I did was look at the clock.

Time 12:38 pm

I popped a peice of gum into my  mouth and said, "thanks Kirishima." Then I walked with him to lunch. I didn't eat anything. Nobody noticed. 

We went to our free period. I went to the rooftop and we played a bunch of dumb games. I luagehd and acted more like them and less angry.

I looked at the clock.

Time 1:27 pm

We walked to our next class and I zoned out again.

this time the bell snapped me out of it.

I walked over to the group and said that after I showered we could leave for the arcade, the nodded excitedly.

Then I went to my room and looked at the clock.

Time 2:47 pm

I gathered the letters for all of my clasmates. no one would look through their desks untill tomorrow. Perfect.

I walked to the classroom and put each letter in their respective desk.

Then I left and showered.

I looked at the clock.

Time 3:07 pm

Good.

I popped another peice into my mouth before walking over to the group. I said, "Guys, I actually got us tickets to a movie if you don't mind, I thought you guys would like it." Kaminari asked what movie. I smiled. "Frozen two"

They tackled me and shouted their thanks and other things. I laughed with them and said "well? Lets go!"

After the movie I checked my watch.

Time 4:47 pm

"Arcade?" I asked. They nodded and we went.

I spent the next three and a half hours making sure everyone had a good time, I payed for everything they would let me. And then I said. "How about we go to the dorms for a sleepover movie night?" They once aagain tackled me in a hug and we went back.

Time 8:26 pm

We watched Endgame and everyone cried themselves to sleep. I got up and grabbed a few more letters just for them. I taped them to the door. 

Then I went to my room and gathered the things I needed. FIrst I emptied the pill bottle. Then I slit my wrists. Then I stood on the chair.

I fell.

Time 12:00 am