Sexy rohan

It was a Sunday afternoon, a normal day for everyone at Morioh, Yukako was being a hot stalker and licking koichis very tiny hands, Kira was murdering people, the same old same old.
      Rohan Kishibe was drawing at his desk when he suddenly got really hungry.
      "Hmmmm," Rohan thought to himself. "I could really go for a delicious chicken sandwich from the fast food company Burger King."
       So rohan went to the local Burger King in Morioh, which was always there, because morioh is in America now.
       "Hello." Rohan said to the cashier. " I would like to buy one crispy chicken sandwich for only $4.99 a sandwich."
        "I'm sorry sir." The cashier said to rohan. "We are currently out of crispy chicken sandwiches for only $4.99 a sandwich. Would you like a nice burger with cheese instead for only $4.59 a burger?"
       Rohan scoffed. "UGH fine, but only if you give me one of those sexy Burger King crowns for free."
      "Sir." The cashier said. "That's not how it wo-
       Rohan interrupted. "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GIVE ME MY BURGER." Rohan then used his stand < heavens door > to look into the cashiers life, and wrote in that she would die without a gamer boyfriend who uses reddit to love her.
      Rohan got his burger and sat down at one of the tables, he only got to take one bite of the delicious, scrumptious, burger before he noticed something.
      It was the stake hair that he hated, his worse nightmare, his enemy, josuke higashitaka.
       Rohan went outside of the Burger King, into the parking lot. Right beside josuke was his boyfriend, okuyasu (gay rights, man) and super depressed dolphin boy Jotaro Kujo.
     "What the fuck are you doing here?" Rohan said angrily at josuke."
       "Well my mate." Josuke said in an Australian accent for some reason. " I came to get a chicken sandwich with my chum chums for only $4.99 a sandwich."
         "Guess what, bitch" Rohan screamed at Josuke. "They're all out of sandwiches, you can only get a burger." He then threw his half eaten sandwich at the young fellow.
       A fight commenced in the Burger King parking lot. Josuke vs Rohan. Who would win?
to be continued....maybe......

probably not