Part 1

Jane was walking mindlessly along the corridor of the 4th floor of the Humanities building of her school, St. Catherine University. She intended to look for a vacant room where she could eat her packed lunch when she heard two people talking inside one of the rooms.

So much for peace and quiet, she sighed.

She chose the 4th floor of this specific building because it seemed to be the most quiet area in the building so she was disappointed upon knowing that there were students there too.

"What the hell, Nanon? What were you thinking?" Jade heard an angry male voice shouting.

"I've made my decision, Ohm." A softer, more calm male voice answered.

"No! I'm not letting you leave this room without telling me why you left the basketball team. This was our dream remember? You and I playing for the same collegiate team? Heck, we have been playing basketball together since we were in grade school. What could have gone wrong that you've suddenly decide to bail out on me in our rookie year?"

"I'm sorry Ohm. I can't tell you." The guy named Nanon now sounded as if he was about to cry.

"Please, Nanon. Tell me. I'm your bestfriend for fuck's sake. Come on!" This time, the other guy didn't sound too mad.

Jane wanted to walk away since she knew it was none of her business but her feet seemed to have stopped working. She just stood there quietly, figuring out what to do.

"I really can't tell you, Ohm." One of the two guys was now positively crying.

The guy named Ohm responded, "You're making me panic Nanon. Come on, please. Tell me the truth. I can handle it. You know everything about me. When I'm happy or sad or bored or even horny. I tell you fucking everything! Now's your turn to trust me too. Please tell me."

"No please don't hug me. I will tell you but please sit down."

A few moments of silence followed.

The guy named Nanon then spoke slowly, "I can't play for the basketball team anymore. We will be sharing shower rooms, changing clothes together in the locker area. Other players may not be comfortable with me being there."

"What the hell are you talking about? You've always showered alone and didn't hangout with us at the locker room back in high school. What's the big deal about it now?" The guy named Ohm sounded confused.

"I'm gay, Ohm! I have known since we were in high school. That's why I refuse to take showers with you. That's why I dress up so fast and leave the locker room immediately after showering. I can't do that anymore."

The silence that followed was so long that Jane thought something bad had happened.

Then one of the guys spoke, sounding really hurt. "Fuck. Fuck this Nanon. Why are you telling me just now? Fuck."

Jane stood back as he heard footsteps coming towards her. She then saw Ohm Dizon storming out of the room.

She gasped. Immediately, she looked down in fear, ready to explain why she was standing there like a fool.

Luckily for her, the guy just passed by her without any word.

"Whew!" Jane muttered while fanning her face, relieved.

Then she remembered Ohm Tan.

She was just a freshman at SCU but she already knew that among the thousands of new students at SCU, Ohm must be the most popular. He was the most highly recruited basketball player back in high school. In fact, he even played for the Philippine Under 19 team. Not only was he great at basketball, he was also good looking, hence the numerous fan accounts he has on social media.