Part 12

Nanon woke up the next morning with some body pain. He was shocked at first when he noticed that he was completely naked upon waking up but seeing Ohm beside him, also naked, made him remember what happened the night before.

"Fuck," he muttered under his breath.

He slowly got up and took a shower. He ordered breakfast before going back to his room.Ohm was still sleeping soundly so Nanon just stood there and watched his friend's peaceful face for a while.

"What have we done, Ohm?" he whispered. He then checked the time. It was already 6:00 am and they needed to be at the gym by 7:30.

He gently tapped Ohm's shoulder. "Hey, wake up."

Ohm just groaned.

Nanon took one pillow and gently hit Ohm with it.

"Come on, wake up. Even after everything you did to me last night, I was able to take a shower and get dressed for school. You should be able to do that too. Now," Nanon scolded him.

Ohm finally sat up, scratched his head then immediately had a naughty smile on his face.

"Guess who's also up?" he told Nanon while pointing to his crotch area.

Nanon didn't even have to look to see the big bulge hiding under the blanket.

He was having none of it. "Either you go take a shower now or I'll cut that thing off."

Ohm was still smiling, "I don't think so. I remember you being quite fond of it last night."

Nanon hit him again with the pillow. "I already ordered breakfast. If you wanna lie there all day I don't care. Coach will kill us if we miss morning practice since we have a game this afternoon," He then walked out.

Ohm finally stood up and walked to the bathroom.

---

After breakfast, Ohm convinced Nanon to leave his car behind and just ride with him.

"We'll drop by my place first so I can get my stuff,"he said.

"Fine. You'll have to hurry though. Or else we'll be late for practice. I heard coach will let us both play in our first game this afternoon."

Ohm looked at Nanon with a mischief in his eyes.

"We can always ditch morning practice and hangout in my condo for a few hours first," he said.

"Ohm!" Nanon objected.

They were already on the road by then.