Part 5

Ohm was beyond ecstatic when he saw Nanon training with them again during their morning practice. He almost ran up to his bestfriend to welcome him back but he remembered what Nanon had done so he just acted as if he didn't care.

Their first few drills went well and so did the half-hour scrimmage between Team A and Team B. Even though Ohm was still disappointed at how Nanon couldn't trust him with his secret, he almost forgot about their issue when they were playing together. He couldn't count how many times he wanted to high five or chest bump Nanon every time they did an excellent play but he kept restraining himself. He wanted Nanon to apologize to him first. What the hell is taking him so long, he complained.

---

As expected, Nanon waited until everyone was done taking a shower before he entered the shower room himself. Just like what he did back in high school, he also tried to do it as quickly as possible.

Unlike the other boys who were just wearing their underwear and a towel inside the locker room, he was already almost dressed up when he stepped out of the shower area.

He was quietly fixing his things when the rest of the team came in with pizza and drinks.

"Welcome back to the team!" Zee shouted as the guys started helping themselves to the refreshments.

"Thanks, Kuya," Nanon told Zee, pleased about the surprise pizza party.

"No problem. We're just happy that you decided to come back."

"Yeah, now we have a very reliable sub in case Ohm is having a bad shooting day," another senior added.

Nanon quickly glanced at Ohm but quickly withdrew his eyes when he saw that Ohm was also looking at him.

Zee walked towards Nanon and whispered to him, "You don't have to wait for all of us to finish showering before you come in, you know. Nobody here cares, okay? Just do your thing and don't mind us. Like what I said, we're all brothers here."

Nanon managed to smile and nod at Zee. He was so deeply touched so he could barely react.

While the entire team was having a good time, joking around about their latest game, Arm stormed in with an incredulous face.

"What is this? A debut party for our princess?" he said loudly.

No one paid attention to him so he spoke again.

"Come on guys. Don't tell me we're not even allowed to make jokes around here anymore."

Zee promptly stood up and answered him, "Arm just grab a pizza and eat, okay?"

Arm sort of followed Zee's order. "Who bought these by the way?" he asked as he helped himself to the pizzas.

"I did," said Chimon, ready to rebut whatever stupid thing Arm was gonna say next.

"Ooohh. So our princess has a prince charming, huh." Arm continued to tease.

"So Nanon, princess, when will you be inviting all of us to a gay bar or something? Or better yet, you can pay some of us and we will gladly dance for you in our underwear. Haha.

"Tell me, it must be fun to have a free male show every day, right? Look, there are half-naked young men all around you. And did you enjoy the free show during shower-"

Arm couldn't finish what he was about to say because Ohm's fist already landed on his mouth with so much force that he lost balance and fell on the floor.

"Say something nasty about Nanon again and I'll break your skull!" Ohm shouted at him.

Half of the guys rushed to stop Ohm from hitting Arm again.