Chapter 4

Chapter 4

After helping Chucky get the food done, we start putting it all out on the bar. The prospect comes over and says "Go hang out. I'll finish helping Chucky." I nod my thanks and start fixing a plate for Taza and Creeper and carry them over to the table as they finish talking. Some of the other girls follow with plates for the rest of the guys. I place Taza's in front of him and he says "Thanks Peaches." and then I put Creeper's in front of him. "Thanks Princess." he says before pulling me down for a kiss. I head back and grab two waters and a beer for Taza and then back for my plate. Sitting next to Creeper, he leans over and whispers "You're doing great." I nod and kiss him softly and he smiles softly at me.

After we eat, I start to help clean up and one of the ladies says "Relax. We got it." I nod my thanks and Creeper takes my hand and pulls me to move to his lap. Once I'm in his lap, he holds me close and I can tell he's thinking about shit. I look at him and he puts his forehead to mine and I whisper "You have to come back to me." He looks into my eyes and whispers "Always." before kissing me softly. We look up at everyone and they are smiling at us. I look at Taza and he nods his approval.

We all start separating off and Taza kisses my cheek. "Love you Peaches." he says. "Love you Papa." I say back. I look at Creeper and ask "You need anything?" He shakes his head and says "No Princess. Just need you right here." he tells me. "I'm right here Neron." I say. He kisses me again and when we separate, I put my forehead to his and my eyes are still closed. I feel him tilt my chin up to look at him and he asks. "What is it?" I wrap my arms around his neck and nuzzle into the crook of his neck. "Hey. Princess. Talk to me." he says. "Neron, that could have been you." He makes me look at him and says "I know baby. I'm going to do everything I can to come back to you." I nod and he kisses me again. "Let's go to bed." he says and I nod.

As we walk by Taza, I ask "You need anything Papa?" He shakes his head and I hug him goodnight. "Thank you for helping today." he says. "Anything you guys need." I say and he kisses my temple before I head down the hall with Creeper.

Walking into the dorm, he closes and locks the door as I move towards the bed. I take off my shoes next to the desk and he sits on the bed and starts taking off his boots. I take off my bra and my jeans, leaving me in my shirt and panties before climbing into the bed and he strips down and climbs in with me. I lay on my back and pull him to lay on my chest and we lay there, quiet. Both of us thinking. Him about losing his brother and me worrying about losing him and Papa. I feel a tear fall and reach up to wipe it and Creeper looks up at me. Raising up a little so that he's hovering over me, he says "Talk to me babe." I shake my head and say "I'm fine Neron." He caresses my cheek and says "Not if you're crying you ain't." I lean up and kiss him softly and say "Just worried." I say and he knows what's going through my mind. "Me and you old man are gonna do everything we can to come home to you." he tells me. "What happens if you don't? If he doesn't?" I ask. "Then the club will take care of you." he says. "It's not about taking care of me Neron. It's about losing Papa and losing you. I can't lose either of you." I tell him and he moves to his side and pulls me to him. I snuggle into his chest and whisper "I can't lose either of you." and he pulls me closer.

I look up at him and he kisses me again and deepens the kiss. We start to shed clothes and he enters me slowly. We spend the next little bit, making love nice and slow with our foreheads together. When we both find our release, he is still hovered over me and says "I am so glad I found you." I smile softly and say "Me too Neron." and we are looking into each other's eyes. I am easily falling for him but how long before he moves on? I kiss him again and he lays on his back. I turn my back to him and he snuggles against me and wraps his arms around me. I feel him placing soft kisses to my neck and shoulder and all I can think about is losing him. I'm not used to this life but I found Papa and I have a good man. I snuggle closer to him and he holds me tighter and I hear his breathing even out, telling me he's sleeping and I feel more tears fall. I just lay there, thinking before exhaustion finally takes over and I fall asleep.

Waking up the next morning, I am snuggled into his chest and I start placing soft kisses to his chest and up to his neck and then to his lips, waking him up. "Morning Princess." he whispers. "Morning Neron." I whisper and he sees my eyes are still a little red. "Are you okay?" he asks. "I'm fine baby." I tell him, knowing we have more to worry about then my emotions. "Nah. Talk to me Princess." he says. "Just worried about losing you and Papa." I tell him. "Baby we're gonna do everything we can to come back to you." he tells me as he looks into my eyes and then he sees it. "There's no way you're getting rid of me Princess." he says before kissing me softly and I nod and turn away from him and he pulls me back against him. I hear him whisper in my ear "You're mine Princess. No way in hell I'm letting you go." he tells me and I turn a little to look at him. "I told you I'm ready to settle down." he tells me and I kiss him softly.

We finally get up and head out to the main room and see Papa sitting at the bar. "I'm gonna talk to Prez a minute." Creeper tells me. "I'm gonna say hi to Papa." I tell him. He kisses me before I walk over to Taza. "Hey Papa." I say as he hugs me. "Hey Novia." he says and looks at me concerned. "You okay?" he asks. "Yeah." I say and look over at Creeper and he says "Let's talk." I nod and as we walk by Creeper he says "Gonna talk to my kid a minute." Creeper nods before kissing me one more time and I follow Taza out.

We walk over to one of the tables and he says "Talk." I lay my head on his shoulder like I used to when we would talk. "I'm worried about losing you or Creeper." I tell him. "We're going to do all we can to come back to you kid. I promise you that." he tells me. "He said the same thing." I tell him before raising and looking down at my hands. "What is it?" he asks. I wipe the tear that falls and say "I'm not just worried about you guys not coming back. I'm worried about him changing his mind. What if he decides I'm not what he wants anymore?" I ask. "Where's this coming from?" he asks. "I was engaged before I met Creeper. The guy was never physically abusive but he wasn't nice. At first he was affectionate and telling me loved me and wanted to be with me until he decided he didn't anymore. I know Creeper doesn't love me but what if he changes his mind?" I ask. Taza pulls me close and I cry into my Papa's chest. "It's going to be okay." he tells me.

We hear someone clear their throat and I quickly wipe the tears away again and pull away from Papa. "You two should talk." Taza says before kissing the top of my head and heading inside. Creeper comes and stands between my legs and cups my face. "What is it baby?" he asks. "Just inside my head. You've got more to think about than what's going through my head." I tell him. "Don't work like that Princess. You're my Old Lady. Something's bothering you, you tell me so I can fix it." he tells me. I look up at my hands on his chest and say "Just worried you're gonna change your mind about us." I tell him. Tilting my chin up to look at him, he says "That's not happening Annie. You're mine and I'm yours. Period." I shake my head and go to stand. He stops me and asks "Do you not want to be with me?" My eyes snap to his and I say "Of course I do." He kisses me and says "Good. Because I want to be with you and I want to build a life with you. I want to marry you and have a family with you. I want to give you the world baby." he says and I say "I want that too Neron. I..." I start and stop, shaking my head. "What baby?" he asks. "I'm falling hard for you." I whisper. He makes me look at him and says "I already have." before his lips touch mine and we get lost in the kiss as he holds me closer and the rest of the world around us disappears.