The Final Battle

All the Autoknights: Autoknights Transform Robot Mode!!!

All of the Autoknights Turn into their Robot Modes to face off the Decepticons.

Optimus Prime

Ironhide

Ratchet

Jetfire

Bumblebee

Arcee

Sideswipe

Jazz

Chromia

Jolt

Trailbreaker

Blurr

Moonracer

Bulkhead

Hound

Drift

Smokescreen

Mirage

Crosshairs

All the Autoknights and Autobots Fought off the other Deceptions while Optimus Holds off Megatron with all the skills Prime had.

Megatron: It seems you have been Training a lot since the last time We meet.

Optimus: Thanks

Megatron: No human Deserves to live.

Optimus: They Deserve to Choose for themselves.

Megatron: THEN Y'ALL DIE WITH THEM!!!

Meanwhile with the other Autoknights Jetfire, Arcee and Bumblebee is holding off Starscream, Skywarp, and Thundercracker.

Starscream: You think you can hold your own for the likes of me.

Jetfire: Well we're strong enough to take you down.

Arcee uses her swords to Impaile Skywarp in his F-22 Raptor mode.

Skywarp: AAAAAAH Get off of me. (Spinning out of control and unable to warp) Damn it I can't warp. (Arcee Jumps off Skywarp before Skywarp Crash lands killing him)

Starscream: Well Skywarp has always been an Idiot.

Meanwhile there's a fight of Hound Vs Astrotrain

Hound: Come on is that all you got?

Astrotrain: No this is! (Transforms into his Train mode Trying to run him over but Hound Flips him over)

Hound: Ha I got you Now your Finished Astrotrain.

Astrotrain: (Transforms into his Space Shuttle mode) It ends when I say it ends.

Hound Brings his Magnetic Mine bombs On Astrotrain (All of them beeping for countdown to explosion)

Astrotrain: Oh no.... (Exploding all over him Wounding him)

Hound: I win Astro Fart.

Meanwhile the U-A Autoknights and Some of the non Autoknights Are Holding off Bludgeon and his new partner a mind controlling Con named Mindwipe.

Mindwipe: (Trying to control Mirage) You will obey me.

Mirage: No must fight it.

Crosshairs: (Shoots Mindwipe Disabled his mind Control) Nobody... Does that to My BOYFRIEND!!! (Angrily Attacks Mindwipe and Fatality Wounded Mindwipe)

Mindwipe: NOOOOOOOOO!

Smokescreen and Drift and Some of the classmates Are taking care of Bludgeon.

Bludgeon: Looks like you skills have improved. No matter I'll destroy All of y- Aaaagh (Unnoticed to Bludgeon even though he's blind Bakugo used his Grenade Pins to Knock him down)

Bludgeon: How can this be?

Drift: You Cons will never Win. (Decapitated Bludgeon killing him)

All Blurr, Jazz, Chromia, Jolt and Sideswipe, Skids, Mudflap and Most of the Non Autoknights are doing is Taking down the Vehicons. While Ironhide Trailbreaker and Ratchet are holding off Swindle.

Ironhide: Hold still you little Devil.

Swindle: Miss me, Miss me, Now you gotta Kiss me. (Holds out his time Devise to Immortalize anyone)

Ratchet: Oh no you don't (Sets off Force Field to bounce off the rays back to Swindle)

Swindle: Aaaaah! (Transforms into vehicle mode before becoming Completely Immobilized)

Megatron: (Notice the cons being taken Down) What? No!

Optimus Prime: It's OVER MEGATRON!!!

Megatron: Never!!!

Optimus Amputated Megatron's Arm Pins him Down and Killed him by shooting his HEAD

Starscream: Megatron Nooo. (Jetfire Slices Starscream in half)

Optimus: For all of you surviving Deceptions You are All kicked off of this World and exiled to the Planet of Charr for the Rest of Eternity. You cons are Finished.

All the surviving cons left to charr so the cons won't get killed.

Optimus: Autoknights And Autobots Megatron is no more.

To be Concluded.....