Epilogue

Where are the Autoknights now?

Momo, Shoto, Kaminari and Jirou Became Pro heroes after graduation along with the rest of 1-A

Barley Lightfoot Rarely uses Guinavire 2 these days he mostly rides the van Mainly to Teach Ian how to drive.

Lilo and Stitch continues to defend Hawaii from Evil Aliens.

Sonic and Amy got married 5 years later and Shadow and Rouge got married not to long after.

Rika, Takato, And Henry continues to defend Japan as Autoknights. Rika and Takato got married 8 years later.

Fry Marries Leela and Bender is having a Blast when Fry turns into Sideswipe.

TK and Kari Continued dating and Eventually got married 12 years later and these 2 continues to defend Japan as Autoknights. As For Tai, He Decided to Retire Not long after the trio came home, so he can be with Sora and they got married 2 years Before TK and Kari got married. Also, Patamon and Gatomon Finally got married after they came back.

Steve Smith Finally became Popular since he's an Autoknight now and you would not believe his 3 best friends reaction. Also, He Trust his 3 Friends and Toshi's sister Akeko to be worthy with the rings. He also Stays in Contact with Yuriko every Now and then

Snot is Prowl (The Law enforcement Autoknight)

Toshi is Red Alert (The Fire Chief rescue Car Autoknight)

Barry is Inferno (The Fire truck Autoknight)

Akeko Is Windblade (The Aerial Autoknight)

Snot: HOW DO YOU ALL LIKE US NOW WE'RE THE AUTOKNIGHTS!!!

And Finally Trevor and Violet. These 2 continued to use their Powers to Defend Metropolis and they got married 10 years later and Made Trevor the Official member of the Parrs/Incredibles.

The end.