Trouble

Cloak's POV~
"Ugh!?" I heard my sister basically screaming from the bottom of the stairs.*sighs*
'why is my twin such a gosh darn drama queen!?' I thought to myself as I gently closed the first Harry Potter book that I read at the very least 6 times now , as I got up and got dressed in a white hoodie with the hogwarts school crest on the front and a gryffindor patch that I had ironed on all by myself and a pair of black jeans. As I was tying the laces to my boots I heard my twin storm angrily up the stairs. In the direction of my room... 'great I was gonna be dragged into her fit of rage...' I hate when she does this because after her fit of rage I always end up with a black eye.
"Cloak!!!" I heard my twin ami scream. Her voice was full of malice. As usual.
"Yes mrs pain in the neck?" I replied 'I am really not in the mood to deal with you'. "You RUINED my dress!" she screamed. "No I didn't I would not wear that frilly pink thing you consider a dress." I really didn't want to deal with her... " first off..." 'here we go with her accusations' I hate when she pins the blame on me... " It's not a frilly thing , it is a DRESS" she said angrily. "SECOND I know you ruined it you freak!" She said her voice was a deadly whisper at this point. Then she yelled "Wait till I tell mom and dad!!!" All I remember after that was waking up on the floor fully dressed with a black eye... 'This is just great'
Ami POV~
I brought my favorite pink dress to school today and some friend of cloak's destroyed it with a pair of scissors. So I decided to blame cloak. "UGH!?" I was basically screaming from the bottom of the stairs. When she didn't come here I angrily stormed up the stairs... in the direction of her room "CLOAK!!!" My voice was full of malice as I screamed her name to get her attention. "Yes mrs pain in my neck?" She is so rude to reply to me like that...
~~Time skip brought to you by me reading Harry Potter~~

Quick A/N
Hey my wolfie's I just want to see if you like the first chapter which is 411 Long...woah anyway
See u next time my wolfie's🖤🖤🖤