The first lead

Cloak's POV~ 'It's been a whole week since my sister left but before she did she helped me find a lead on where my brother might be now...We bonded a bit turns out we both like horror movies.' My emotions about my spoiled twin where all mixed up and I hate being this confused about emotions and my thoughts. UGH! "Hey aunt Charlotte can I dye my hair back to normal?" I asked this because I thought my brother would remember me if I did. "Why kiddo your parents said you wanted your hair like that?" She was curious as to why I wanted to make my hair normal again. I'll tell her the truth. "No I didn't. I wanted to keep my hair the way it was but..." I hesitated. I was afraid that she would misunderstand me. That she would call me a liar. That she wouldn't believe me...... "MY PARENTS FORCED ME TO DYE MY HAIR BECAUSE THEY HATED THE WAY I LOOKED SO SIMILAR TO E.J!!!" I screamed. It was the truth. I like the color. But l loved that I looked so similar to my brother more.

Aunt Charlotte's POV~ I couldn't believe it. She looked so sad when she told me that they forced her to dye her hair so she wouldn't look like her brother....I'll right that wrong they made. "Sure kiddo lets go get your hair dye."

~le time skip; 2 hours later~

Cloak's POV~ While we were getting my hair died back to normal I heard rumors of someone called eyeless—something 'I think I should do more research on the rumors I heard at the mall' I made a mental note to research that eyeless person everyone is talking about. I also made a mental note of all the rumors I heard as well...

CLIFFHANGER😈😈😈
Just kidding!!!

~time skip brought to ya by boredom ; 1 year later~

Cloak's POV~ It's been one year since I moved in with my aunt Charlotte and I'm not any closer to finding my brother...*sigh* I heard my aunt knock on my bedroom telling me someone dropped off a letter addressed to me. "Just slide it underneath the door auntie!" I yelled. I was curious as to what the letter said but I didn't want to abandon my research on where my brother disappeared to... but what if that letter would help me find my brother!? I groaned as I got my lazy self out of bed and grabbed my letter that my aunt slipped underneath the door. Then I decided to get dressed and go for a walk and eat in the clearing in the woods.