Chapter 4

Damian's POV
Immediately hid right back under the bed.  No No I can't do this I'm scared I'm really scared. I was probably giving off distressed pheromones since out of nowhere the flipping bed was lifted up. I then felt my ankles grabbed and I was then dragged so fast out from under that bed.

Then I felt squeezed into arms, probably Dick hugging me really, really tight. Then I.....I cried I don't know why but I started crying. "*sniff* sorry mo-Junya said when getting closed to my *sniff* heat I would be really emotional". I said rubbing my eyes from the tears spilling down my face. "Damian....we will never hate for what you are. So what your a omega nothing changes or love for you" said father.

What he said caused me to start crying or maybe wailing since I was so happy they accepted me. "Hey, hey are those happy tears" Jason asked lifting my face towards me. I gave him a slow meak nod as a yes for happy tears. "Damian did Junya Tell you what happens when a omega is in a family of Alpha's" asked Tim. "He said I should ask you guys that question". "When a omega is born into a family of Alpha's there is this thing called nesting. The main Alpha's in the family nest with the omega to get there sent on it" said Dick.

"Why would you guys want me to smell like you" I said tilting my head. Since wouldn't my mate want that kind of thing. I also get this feeling Junya told me this but in went in my ear and out the other. "It's to show other Alpha's that want you. That they have to get threw us if they want to mark you" said father. "S-so it's a sense of security for the omega and family" I asked hoping I was correct. "Yes little D, it puts us at ease and your omega side at ease if we sent mark you" said Jason ruffling my hair.

"Does that mean you guys are gonna have to sleep in the same bed as me tonight" I asked curiously. They all nodded there heads so I smiled and said "can we go to sleep now". They all chuckled, then Dick picked me up and started walking to my bed. He set me down then Tim asked "Damian do you have any omega clothes"? "N-no I don't Junya said you guys would want to pick out my clothes for some reason" I said still confused why he told me that.

I also heard a big sigh of what sounded like relief come from them. Tim then grabbed a big T-shirt I had and handed it to me to change into. Father then came threw my bedroom door. Apparently he left to get everyone else's pajama's. Once everyone was dressed we all piled on the bed me in the center of our cuddle pile with everyone surrounding me. This....this is nice, it's warm and I feel an odd emotion of pride and safety.

Junya's POV
"There we go Junya now you need to be careful with these wounds. They may be bruised but could turn serious if not handled correctly". Said Alfred with a stern look on his face. "Thank you Alfred I'm gonna go check on the boys and see how there doing. Would you like to come with me as well" I said smirking at him. He gave me a smirk back and we walked over to Damian's bedroom door.

I slowly cracked it open then fully opening it when I saw the most wholesome thing ever. The Wayne family all together have a cuddle party. Bruce was In the middle of the bed with Damian on top of him. Bruce had his arms wrapped around Damian's back since Damian's stomach was on Bruce's stomach. Damian having his arms wrapped around his fathers neck. Jason was then on Bruce's right snuggled close to Bruce and Damian. Tim and Dick both on Bruce's left on that order as well.

I look over at Alfred and saw him silently take pictures of them. I whispered to him to send that to me as well. He in return smiled back at me and left the room. I then slowly walked over to Bruce and Damian and leaned down to give Damian a kiss on the cheek. Then out of no where a arm wrapped around me and pulled down to the bed. I looked up and saw BRUCE with his right arm holding me. Jason cuddled to my back now as well. I could tell Bruce was half awake cause he said "omega......not scent marked......must mark....... omega with...... my sent" then I heard light snores.

I was now half on Bruce's stomach and half off him. Jason was now spooning me and Damian was holding on to me as well. Somehow Dick and Tim came over to us and now me and Damian were in the middle of the cuddle fest. Someone then started to pet me causing my omegan purrsto let out. I-I never felt this secure before it...it feels nice. As darkness took over my sight and I was on my way to dream land.

Next day

No one's POV
A chorus of groans and yawns could be heard from the Wayne family. All but one person was awake but the Wayne's didn't know that yet. "Damian how was your um sleep" Bruce said petting his head. "Um father that's not me your petting" said Damian in Jason's arms. Bruce then looked to his right and saw JUNYA IN BED WITH HIM. Damian made a squeal noise of his adopted mom in bed with his father. He pushed out of Jason's arms and ran over to Junya.

He then started to cuddle into Junya where his face was against Junya's chest. Junya face was on top of Damian's head. Both laying on there sides and about to go to sleep again. Until Tim made a loud noise waking the omegas up. "Oh morning already" said Junya rubbing his eyes while sitting him self up. "Mo-Junya why were you in bed with us" asked Damian. "Now that is a good question and you can mainly blame your father and the rest your brothers for that" said Junya in a sing song tone.

"I came in here to check on all of you guys and found you were having a cuddle fest". When Junya said that Damian head a red tomato blush so he hid his face in Junya's shoulder. "Alfred first got some pictures then left. I then went over to the bed to say good night to Damian. When out of no where your father wrapped his arm around me and pulled me down into the bed. I believe his exact sentence was 'omega not scent marked must scent mark omega'. Then your brothers didn't make it any easier. Since Jason held me down with his arm as well, then Tim and Dick toppled themselves over us trapping me in the process. Last but not least someone started to pet me so I fell asleep".

Junya said finishing up his story, when he looked back up he saw everyone besides Damian and Alfred have jaws dropped.