gundham x sonia i guess and you could interpret it as soudam I guess-

Based on a tiktok by urdadmom / bussyeater445 on tiktok

im so bad at writing

"Kazuichi I have amazing news!" Sonia said. "What is it miss Sonia?" Kazuichi asked. "Me and Gundham are dating!" Sonia exclaimed excitedly. "Oh... I'm happy for you miss Sonia..." Kazuichi knew he should've seen this coming. Sonia had never loved him and he should've known that. It still hurt him though.

He just walked away and went back to his cottage, not leaving all day. He hated Gundham so much right now. but... Sonia is happy... And that is a good thing... but still. Kazuichi just wished Sonia could be happy with him...

The next day, Kazuichi went to the resteraunt to eat after everyone else had left. But unfortunately for him, there was one person there. Gundham. Kazuichi sighed and walked past, hoping that Gundham wouldn't speak to him. "Are you okay, mortal?" Great. Of course. "To be honest, no." Kazuichi said. "What has happened?..?" Kazuichi sighs, glancing away. "I doubt that it matters to you." "I could easily read your mind if I wanted to, for I am a higher being!" Gundham says. Kazuichi was frustrated. "I love miss Sonia! Isn't it obvious!" Kazuichi shouted, burying his face in his hands "You and her are perfect together... but... why wouldnt she ever kiss me... I know im not as pretty as you... but... I wish i were you!" Gunham was taken aback. Yes it was obvious that Kazuicki liked Sonia, but Gundham didnt take that into consideration.

I uhm idk what else to write so someone please give me ideas for a part 2