𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇

Candace and I are now lying down on grass as we look up to the starry night sky

"Hey Jeremy, do you believe in, second lives?"

"Hm.. I don't know. Why do you ask?"

"No reason. Just thought of it I guess."

I paused and thought about what she said. I decided to dismiss it and we continued to talk about random things.

"Hey Candace, do you wanna visit your brothers? It's been a while you know."

"Hm? My brothers? Oh yeah! Sure. But we should get them something, you know like, some sort of --- 'hey we're back!' gift."

"Great! Come on, maybe we can get them some instant noodles."

--
---
----
-----
----
---
--

We bought some noodles from the grocery store nearby, and talked a little bit.

"Haha! Yeah, remember that time my brothers made S'winter?"

"Oh yeah! That was a blast. Your brothers are really interesting." I exclaimed.

"Yep! They are something."

"Hey what's that over there?" She said pointing to my right.

"Huh? Where? I don't see anything."

"Made you look! Now catch me if you can!" she giggled.

I laughed at her childish behaviour but ended up chasing her anyway.

Finally, we reached the Flynn-Fletcher's house. I knocked on the door and was greeted by 16 year old Ferb. He looked at me and didn't even bother sparing a glance at Candace.

"Oh. Jeremy. How unexpected. Why are you here?" He said sternly.

"Oh, me and Candace were just dropping by to check up on you guys. Speaking of Candace, I would prefer if you actually looked at her instead of completely ignoring her.

His gaze softened by my words.

"Jeremy. Come inside."