Chapter one

Chris pov
I was skate boarding at the park when it started to storm really bad and we couldnt go home we had to go into a store. On my way to the store i was someone laying on the road he looked a little hurt so i helped him into the nearest store and we talked a little about skate boarding. "Hey do you want to have a to be part on my influencers group on social media's?" The guy named Tyler asked me "Yeah sure i would love to!" I say back "Okay soulds like a good plan you will live in a house with us boys tho and we ho live on tic tok every night usually at 9" Tyler tells me "Alright!" I say.

    After the storm we head to the hous and i meet all the boys they are so nice my brother was already in the business and i didnt know that lol well now we are together again god i misses him so much. "Heyyyyy Bryan i missed you so much big bro!" I say to Bryan very happily "Aweeee lil bro i missed you to" Bryan said has he squeezes the hell outta me. "Every one meet my lil bro Chris!" Says Bryan all happily "Hi Chrissss" every one says happily.

                  **4 weeks later**
    Ive only been here for 4 weeks and i thing i like Tyler. I mean who wouldn't those pretty blue eyes and lovely curly hair that i love to play with btw lol. He is the sweetest we even talked about going to the same school together since i left my old one bc the principal was a bitch anyway. "Hey Tyler what school do you do to because i think i want to go to school with you" i ask Tyler all blushing "I go to L.A national college "Okayyyy thank youuuu" i say all cute and smily. I think i will go there bc like i think i really really like him like alottttt. Oop its 8:50 to minutes till the live i better get ready to please people lol. Every time i see Tyler dance i get rod pulses i mean it is bad tho lol. He is so hot in my opinion.

    It is 9:00 so we are going live now and ima get a spot near Tyler and hopefully people will notice a little bit bc we do be dancing together alot and i feel my cheeks get reder and reder every time i see him....... So now it 10:00 and we have an hour left and i could use an arm message. "Hey Tyler can i get and arm message pleaseee" i ask nicely "Yeah Bro ofc lol" tyler says back nicely. "Ohhh damn that feels good, yeah thats the spot damn Tyler" i say bc it feels good" "Damn Chris i promise its just a arm message i aint sucking him guys" Tyler says all funny.

    It is now 2:00 and i cant sleep so i go check on Tyler and he is awake. "Hey um could i tell you something Tyler?" I ask nervously "Yeah man what is is" he says. "Well uhh i like really really like you man and if i admit it i get rod pulses when anything happens" i say shyly "Really? I do to Chris and i like you to i never knew love until you" Tyler says back. Well i have rod pulses now damn lol. "Damn i have rod pulses now Chris" sayd Tyler all sexually "Me to man me to" i say sexually back. "Could we maybe uh suck them??" Asks Tyler "Y-Yeah damn that felt good and all you did was unzip it lol" i say in pleasure. "Uhhhhh fuck that feels good go faster pleaseeee damn Tyler you do know how to please someone uhhhhhh" i say all sexually and pleased. "Im so sorry i made you cum" Said Tyler "Its okay but its my turn so get em down" i say to Tyler. "Damn that f-feels good uhhhh" Tyler says all pleased. "Damn sorry bro" i say to Tyler "Its cool" says Tyler back. "Well ima go to bed goodnight Tyler i uhh i uh i love you" i say shyly "I uhh i uh i love you to Chris" Tyler says shyly but smiling.

                       **1 week later**
    So i have been here for 5 weeks now and i think Tyler and i have hella hella feeling for each other. Last week we dont know what happened honestly it all kinda happened in the moment we talked about it and it was okay we are good. "Hey Tyler want to go skateboarding after we post the picture's please?" I ask Tyler all happily " Yeah j would love you Chris are you kidding lol" says Tyler happily back. Nest thing i know Bryan is standing infront of me saying he knows something about me ive told no one. "Soooo i know you like Tyler lil Bro" says Bryan to me all smiling and saying huh huhhh "Yes i do how did you know" i ask Bryan all shy "Its kinda obvious lil Bro he likes you to i know it bc i herd him say it yesterday lol" Bryan tells me. I feel all scared now because i dont need any one else knowing until Tyler and i want to tell them.

Im so hungry ima make a hot dog slider bro lol. Heat up my hot dog and get the bread out and butter it get the ketchup and mustard. Damn this gonna taste good like yasss lol. Im so excited for today bc me and they boys are going to the mall yasss but Tyler and i might sneak off and shop our own ways lol. We love going to banana rebublic to get most stuff we also fo to H and M mens to get more clothes. We finally reached the mall yasssss off to banana rebublic yayyyy me and Tyler are gonna go there now but i gotta tell the boys actually nah they know already it happens all the time lol. When we get home we all go to bed early its like 8:30 so no live tonight im hella tired so we all going to bed cant wait till tomorrow.