Jealousy

"Uhhha good morning boysss" Chris says. "GOOD MORNINGGGGG" yell the other boys. I walk to the kitchen to get eggs with Tyler but our friend Kayla is all up on him and i dont like that very much. "Tyler can i speak to you please?" Chris says tearing up. "Im sorry I'm tearing i just get hurt because i um uh you know what never mind forget it go finish your breakfast." Chris says. "No please tell me i love you and i want to know baby please." Tyler says. "I want to uh I'm horny is to say so can we you know "shower"?" Says Chris. "We will do it later I promise baby I'm gonna go eat haha" Tyler says giggling  "oh okay i love you" says Chris as Tyler is out the door and says nothing but smiles back.

"Hey lil bro its okay he is just spending time with Kayla before she leave trust me he loves you." Says Bryan to Chris. (Tyler kisses Kayla because he couldn't help it) "uhhh that felt good but i cant do this Tyler you are with Chris" says Kayla because she knows they love each other and she see's Chris standing there crying like crazy because Tyler was going to have sex with there bestfriend. "WHY WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! HOW COULD YOU I LOVED YOU I TRUSTED YOU I FUCKING NEED YOU!!" Says Chris in a sad loud voice. "No Chris please i love you I really do i didnt mean to it was an accident i swear! I love you!" Tyler says sad. "OH YEAH REALLY YOU CALL SLIPPING YOUR TONGUE DOWN OUR BESTFRIEND'S THROAT A FUCKING ACCIDENT FUCK MAN I LOVED YOU TYLER!" Said Chris sad and mad. "Im sorry i am i love you!"Tyler cries.
"45 minutes later"
"Im gonna go lay with him or atleast try maybe tomorrow will be different but we still have a whole day i need to fix this dude" says Tyler upset. "Hi if you want to lay down with me go away because i done need a cheater in MY bed." Says Chris being pissed. "Look I'm sorry i just want to be able to call you baby again." Tyler says crying. "Me to but I'm jealous okay i will admit it you tried to fuck her man that made me sad but i cant stop loving you i fucking love you and i need you bubs." Chris says smiling and blushing.
"2 hours later"
"Thank you for doing this apologizing and helping alottt i will always forgive you if you promise to never do it again." Says Chris. "Okay baby I promise but can we do something like maybe in the shower because I'm horny baby and i wanna have it baby." Says Tyler " Yes bebe but i get the blow job first then u get it" says Chris. "Uhhhh uhh yeahh uhhh fuckkkkk i-i-i lo-lo-lo-love yo-yo-you bebe fuck yes harder bebe" Chris moans. "FUCKKK yesss uhhhh i love youu ohh yes -ha-ha-harder and fa-fa-faster baby fuck" Tyler moans. They finish showering together all kinky like and get clean.

"Hey love birds Kayla had to leave because her flight of course but she left this note for ya" says the boys together.
Hey boys sorry I didn't say goodbye i didn't want to interrupt the sex time hahha. I love you guys only as bestfriend's and im sorry Chris i even let the kiss happen hopefully you and Tyler make up again and stay together haha. FaceTime me when you can so i can see you guys again haha. Okayyy byeee!!
Love,
Kayla
"Awwwww lets FaceTime her now bebe" Chris says happy. "Okayyyyy lets do it baby!" Says Tyler happy.
"On FaceTime"
"Heyyy!" Says Tyler and Chris. "Hiiiii" says Kayla "omggg i miss you guys again Chris im sorry i hope we can be good friends again bestfriend's haha!" "Ues we certainly can Kayla!" Says Chris! "We love you babes but we got to go love! Byeeee!" Chris and Tyler say. "Okayyy love you toooo byeeee lovesss!" Sayd Kayla.
"Lets have sex baby i need dick ughhh!" Tyler says. "Okayyy fineee i need it to" Chris says back.

Publisher note!

Im sorry this chapter is shorter guys but i cant always do 1000 words a chapter i am a new writer lol i hope you like it!!
LOVE YOU!