Peaceful life?

Shuna POV:

Rimuru is always being kept away from me! I know I sew the clothes and have a big job to do but taking care of Rimuru is best thing to do on a sunny day like this and shion always takes care of him!

Shion Walked by today smugly holding Rimuru, it made me sad and also she tried to feed him some of her homemade food! Everyone knows shion has the worst cooking in town!
It was a shame Benimaru didn't save him but at least it never made it into Rimuru's mouth, who knows what could've happened. I grabbed the old rimuru cushions which hadn't be touched since they were made .

I feel asleep.

2 hours later

"Shuna?"
"HhUh?"
"Shuna are you ok?"

I know that voice!
I reacted quickly and bowed down to rimuru.

"Yes! Sorry I forgot where I was!"
"That's fine I was checking if you were ok"
"I am!" I got up and looked at Rimuru in his human form, " where's shion?"
"I persuaded her to go hunting," he laughed nervously.

He was sitting down , crossed-legged, rubbing his neck.
"May I spend some time with you while she's out?" I asked a little too excited,
"What about work?"
"I..I'm taking the day off! Yea.. it's a beautiful day and I er.. thought.. yea"

He got up and gave me his hand, gladly taking it and dusted off myself.

I made him tea and had a conversation.
It wasn't the best thing but i was happy . Shion came back and tried to take rimuru.
He said he needed to finish his tea and when he did he waved me goodbye .

"Hmmm,"

Shion POV

Shion POV

"Shouldn't Shuna be doing work?" I asked , clearly annoyed.

"She said she was taking the day off. I don't blame her she has been working all the time," Rimuru responded .

Well of course Shuna is taking a break !
Rimuru hurried off somewhere saying he had to see something about the aqua ducts or something.

"Wait !! What about the lunch I made you?"

Rimuru couldn't hear.

I pouted.