Chapter 3

I don't own BNHA or Bungo Stray Dogs.

"Excited for our first day aren't we, Momo?" Izuku asked. It was clear that Yaoyorozu had been looking foward to this day.

"Yeah, can you believe it? UA?!"

"Yes, because we're here." Izuku got out of the car and helped Yaoyorozu out. They headed straight for 1A, where Shoto Todoroki was already sitting at the far end of the classroom.

Momo and Izuku sat in the back and chatted.

"Will I ever find my partner to die with?" Izuku clasped his hand on hus forehead dramatically.

Momo whacked his head. "No- what are you doing?" Izuku had opened the window next to him. Izuku looked at Momo innocently.

"Just enjoying the ai- FREEDOM!" Izuku leapt out of the window.

"I swear that Izuku..." Momo shook her head.

"Aren't you worried he'll die?" Todoroki questioned.

"He won't, he's tried so many times, trust me. By the way I'm Momo Yaoyorozu." Todoroki and Momo chatted. (Yes todoroki's more social.)

Meanwhile, Izuku landed on the ground with a heavy thud.

"Are you okay??" A girl asked. It was Uraraka.

"Oh! You're that guy who saved me! Why were you falling off the building?"

Izuku got up and rubbed his ass.
"I was trying to die, so about that offer for choking me to death?" Izuku asked  sweetly.

"Er... No." Izuku pouted.

"Come on, let's go to class,  wouldn't want to be late would we?" Uraraka changed the conversation.

"Hey Uraraka, wait up!" Tenya Iida had arrived. Iida looked at Izuku.

"You're that guy who saved her!" Iida bowed. "I am sorry for disrespecting you! I hope we can start off on the right foot!"

"Ah, it's actually my left foot, that's dislocated. No worries." Izuku cracked his foot back to place.

"What?!!!" Iida did his robot wave. Uraraka explained that Izuku had jumped off a roof.

"WHAT?!!"

Timeskip.

"Shut up, it took all of you 8 seconds to do that." Aizawa grunted. He looked around the room and saw Izuku.

"Hi Aizawa!" (Aizawa didn't realize it was that suicidal kid during the exam as it was too blurry.)

"You're that suicide kid. Ah I don't care, I'm not paid enough for this. Go change into your gym clothing,  we're having a test."

"Suicide?"

"He tried to kill himself?"

Izuku stood up. "Yeah! I seek to die but never seem to be able to, but if a girl were to die with me, I may finally can! Any girls like to contribute?"

The class stared at him.

"No? Okay-" Momo smacked his head.

"Sorry, this guy's an idiot." Momo apologised.

Mineta was jealous Izuku had a girl with big- but before his could finish his sentence he was dragged into the pits of hell and beaten up, only to be brought back to 1A again.

Timeskip

"Izuku Osamu?" Izuku raised his hand.
"Don't call me out, I'm trying to die here!" Izuku had indeed been dislocating all of his bones. The class stared at him once again. Momo smacked his head once again.

Weird dude.

"You got highest in the entrance exam, what was your longest throw of a baseball in high school?"

"69 meters " (:D)

"Use your quirk to throw this." Izuku cracked his arm back in place. He took the ball, and threw it normally, what was weird though, was, the ball immediately dissapeared and the machine on Aizawa's hand said.

"Infinite."

"WOAH!!"

"HOW DID HE DO THAT?!"

(Izuku has a speed mechanism that allows him to be fast and distribute speed to objects. His agility is his own body though.)

The rest of the tests were okay. Izuku broke the hand grip, he lost to Iida slightly on the speed test, he placed okay in jumping, he was first in the repetitive side steps. Aizawa took notes and gave out the top placements.

1. Izuku Osamu

2. Bakugou Katsuki

3. Shoto Todoroki

"HOW COULD A SHITTY EXTRA BEAT ME?!" Bakugou rusheed towards Izuku. Aizawa failed to catach him as he dodged. Bakugou fired an explosion at Izuku, whom leapt upwards and over Bakugou's head,  touching it lightly. Bakugoh turned around to fire an explosion but failed.

"My quirk is 'No Longer Human', I can remove your quirks, kinda like Aizawa-sensei's here. You can't beat me, Bakugou Katsuki." Izuku went back to the class, who were gaping at him. Momo elbowed him gently.

"You handed his ass back to him."

"I know right?" Bakugou looked furious, but Aizawa said.

"If you are going to fight again, you will and I mean will, be expelled." Bakugou scowled.

"Tch!"

"It's lunch, off you go, you students always give me headaches."

Izuku got his food and went to sit with Momo. A few people sat opposite of them.

"Wow, Osamu, you really kicked his butt." Kirishima said.

"Thank you, Kirishima, and yes I know all your names." They looked shocked but got over it quickly.

"I thought your quirk was speed!"

"It's... Complicated." Izuku ate his food.

"Could you create poison? I want to put it in my food." Izuku asked Momo,  who replied with a smack on the head.

"Are you 2 dating?" Mina asked.

"She won't die with me, so no." Izuku pouted. Momo smacked him again.

"Ow! Maybe I can die like this. Ow! Okay okay."

"It was cool when you jumped over him, did you use your speed quirk?"

"No, that was acrobatics, gynnastics and exercising." Izuku said, eating his food.

The bell rang. They headed back to class, chatting.