1

I saw her standing in front of a pole in the middle of the club. She caught my attention as she gave me an evil smile. Her eyes shone like blood red rubies. Perfectly curved eyebrows sat above them like black calligraphy drawn with ink. That glance was stuck in my head even in the following morning. Like for real, were these fangs?

I blinked in disbelief and rubbed my eyes. Before I tried to go any further into this uncanny thought, that glance had disappeared. She then suddenly disappeared as if out of nowhere! But this chick fascinated me like no other. I already had quite a few chicks but they had absolutely nothing on her.

'I really have to go to her,' I decided.

Agonizing minutes passed and I still couldn't find her!
I started to get hectic.

"What a disgrace! Shit!" I swore.

It can't be that hard to find a girl in a club... Like a crazy stalker I went through every pole and even waited for her in front of the women's restrooms but it seemed like she was just as swallowed up from now on.

I immediately got the idea whether she had just left the club.

Desperate, I turned to some people in the club and asked if they knew this girl and knew where she was going. I gave a detailed description of her.

"All white top,
all white belt and all white jeans,
body looking like milk"

But my efforts were in vain. With more than half of those interviewed people had no idea what I was talking about and the rest of them thought of a completely wrong girl and there was some confusion, so I gave up after that.

After my failure, I had to clear my head and ordered a drink but as hard as I tried to get the girl's smile away, I just couldn't! I felt miserable as hell...

How can it be possible that such a girl could disappear before my eyes?!

With a blink of an eye she was gone! I just don't understand it! Wasn't she actually there from the start and I just imagined her?
Is that why nobody in the club could remember her?
Before that I wasn't even drunk or high, that's for sure! And what if she really exists and she only haunted me as a ghost?! It can't be!

Anyway, I tried to get that whole bullshit out of my head but the girl's face, that attractive pale face, kept popping up like a sharp pain in my head. It was like a connection between us was created and I could no longer cut it.