2

As I was woken up by a bartender who was about to close the bar, I got confused.
Like for real, did I really fall asleep on the counter table?
Whatever, it wasn't a big surprise for me because it happens quite often.

I finally got my ass up outta my seat and walked slowly outside after I paid the impatient bartender. Hasty ass.
I just checked the time on my phone which turned out to be 1 am in the night. Then I started walking to my apartment because it wasn't really far away from the club.
While I was walking, I tried to collect my memories from yesterday.

Oh, yeah. I remembered everything.

I actually got drunk after I failed finding a chick with bloody red eyes and an evil smirk showing some sharp fangs. I sighed.

'I don't get it!' I thought.

'Why do I care so much about a girl?!She could possibly be just a random girl like the other ones! But she's mysterious as fuck! It still sends me shivers down my neck...'

Not much time passed by and I finally arrived home. When I took my keys to open the door, I sighed in relief. All I wanted to do, is to sleep and nothing else! It was like someone sucked the blood out of me because I felt so exhausted and weak all the time...

As I let myself in, I quickly shut the door close and I got myself ready to rest. I was really tired and I didn't expect certain people to disturb me. But this kind of nasty stuff happened anyway when I just got myself so comfortable in my bed. Someone was banging loudly on the thin door.

"Ayo, Chris! I know you're in there!
Open up, you motherfucker!" A harsh female voice blasted through the door.

"Oh, Jesus! What have I done again?" I yelled annoyed.

"Just bring your unfaithful ass over here and open the goddamn door!" The voice yelled back.

I groaned but I decided to see what was going on.

'Maybe I made somebody pregnant or what?!' I wondered.

I got up from my bed, walked through my apartment and opened the door where the She-devil herself was standing with her hands on her hips: Tina Puckers,
my ex-girlfriend or, better said, one of my many exes.

"Why the fuck is it that hard to answer my texts or calls?Seriously, I tried to talk to you like for months! Not one single answer! Are you still hanging out with these bitches?" She wanted to know.

Oof.
I'm not able to describe the way she looked at me.
If looks can kill, she'd be a real serial killer.

To answer her question, I only shrugged.

"Who cares?!",
was all I could say.

"I DO CARE, YOU RETARD!" She shouted at me.

"Ay! Calm down, it's 1 am and you're screaming like a damn toddler! I'm not alone in this house!And before you ask, no, I don't have any sleepy bitches in here, I have neighbors! You wanna come in?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes like you are disrespecting me! And yes, of course I'll come in!" She said and strutted through the door. I groaned as I closed it.

"I heard your groaning ass! Now c'mere! I gotta talk with you!" She shouted from the livingroom.

I'm such a dumbass for letting the She-devil in my apartment. Now I had to go through this shit like always. I'll be damned if I end up having sex with her because we would reconcile again and she would forgive me again.

I've never planned to apologize to her or doing her some favours, like taking her shopping and shit.

I wanted to get rid of her but she's not an easy chick. I can't handle her because she so nasty and too serious about things in life. She wants a real relationship and after that a wedding, raise kids of her own and end up as a housewife.

But that's not what I want! I wanna live my life without worries, freed from stress and uncormfortable shit like that! As long as I'm with "good" girls like Tina, I'm about to go nuts! I don't really like good girls, I always prefered the "bad" ones!

"Is that really what you want, Chris?!Sleeping with hoes, going from party to party, drinking,
smoking and so much more?! Don't you wanna start to get a life?! A real normal life?!"

Shivers ran down my spine, just thinking about the thought. She always sounds like a worried mother who questiones my grades in college and asks whether I already paid my rent and bills this month.

To make this clear, even my own mom wouldn't care about my shit anymore 'cause I'm a grown-ass adult!

When I'm thinking about all the chicks I already had in my life, Tina Puckers is the worst of all of them. Like I'm serious, there's a reason why I use to call her secretly the She-devil. She's a strict control-freak!Just imagine you would make a marriage proposal in front of her and after that she really wants to know how much you just paid for the ring... And if you say that it doesn't matter, she'd insist on asking you the shit all the time until you have no other choice to pull out the bill and show it to her...

Oof. Damn.
Other women wouldn't care about this shit at first and be happy instead because they just got engaged.

But why is Tina still in my life?
The answer is simple:
She still wants me back. She regretted to break up with me, that's why she sends me messages and calls me all the time. I won't answer to any of them because I have better things to do. Besides, I don't have time for her and my precious time shouldn't be wasted by a chick that gives more fucks about my life than my own mother.

"I don't think that I wanna change my lifestyle. Just the imagination is making me gag. Excuse me, I don't mean to be rude but, no thanks...!" I said helplessly.

"Just give that idea a chance, please!" She begged while looking at me with her fake eyelashes.

"No... I'm sorry... But I think you got the wrong man," I said turning my back on her.

"I don't want the pressure,
I don't need a lecture,
No,thank you,honey,god bless ya"

"Im not ready to give up on my habits and I'll never be. I wanna live my life. I'm still young and wild.
I need this but no, I'm not addicted to anything.
It's just... It's just the way I am.
I am who I am.
Thank you, but I don't need any advices. I think it's the best for you to leave now. And when you're away from me then please stay away from me!I'm serious, I don't want any calls or texts from you! Just please leave me alone and stop stalking me like a creep! Go and get a new man and forget me! I'm not the right guy! So please..."
I pointed at the door.

Her mouth was formed to an 'oh' shape. I just made her speechless. She gave me a horrifying glance (like I mentioned before,if looks can kill...), then she strutted away, opened the door, walked away and slammed the door behind her. Oof.
She always did this shit and it sucks!

But I'm glad that she's gone. I hope that I got rid of her forever... But I don't think so... I know Tina too well. She would keep calling and texting me...

Before I lost myself thinking about this fact again, I remembered that I was too tired to think. So I finally decided to put my exhausted ass to sleep. I'm done for today...