CHAPTER 2

Nayeon's POV

Jennie and I are on our way to our Poblacion when Chaeyoung called me saying he's waiting and excited to see us.

I lowered the car's window to feel the fresh wind. Gosh, i've never experience this on Manila. I really missed this feeling, i dont know how long has it been.

"I cant believe the last time we were here was 15 years ago" Jennie stated while driving.

"What?! 15 fucking years?!" I asked shockingly. Wow! Time flies so fast.

"Yes, bitch. You cant remember? You're really old. Grandma, Nayeon" she said teasingly and laughing her ass out.

"Shut the fuck up, hoe" i rolled my eyes on her and focus myself on the breathtaking scenery.

"The Poblacion grew bigger, dont you think?" she asked.

"Yeah, It's not this big when we left, right? I guess Appa manage this very well" i answered and suddenly felt worried and sad about my Father.

There are different types of crops here in our area. There are rice fields, vineyards, and Chaeyoung have strawberry farm.

"My Father is getting old, Jennie. He supposed to be enjoying by now, and he deserves to have a break" i added.

"Thats why you're here, You and Chaeyoung will manage this soon, Nayeon," she said and adjusted her sunglasses. "Are you ready for the responsibility?" she asked.

I sigh and shrugged my shoulders.

"You didnt tell me there will be celebration for your home coming" Jennie said as we are approaching closer to the Mansion.

There are people busy preparing food, some are with the table.

"Ah, yeah, i forgot, this is just small celebration, only workers here will be there and this is our homecoming bitch wooh!" i said and swayed my arms on the air.

"Calm your ass, slut. We're not on Manila" she laughed.

It was 9AM when we finally arrived. Jennie stopped the car and the people who were preparing greeted us. We smiled and bowed back to them.

"Nayeon-unnie?! Jennie-unnie?!" I look up to see Chaeyoung running to us.

"Chaeyoung!" i exclaimed.

He hugged us and i kissed him on cheek. "How are you, huh? My baby boy" I said and pinched his cheek.

"Im fine and im not your baby anymore!" He pouted.

I just messed his hair and laughed.

"Go inside now, unnies. Appa has been waiting for the two of you," he smiled showing his dimple. "Hyung and I will wait for the luggages" he added.

"Alright, Chaeyoungie"

-

I walked inside our house and saw my Father having a coffee while reading a newspaper.

"Appa!!" I shouted in excitement, and open my arms to give him a tight hug.

"I missed you so much" i said still hugging him.

"Aww, I missed you too so much, my princess" he replied and pat my head.

"Uncle, how 'bout me?" Jennie asked.

Father laughed and gave her a hug. "Ofcourse you too, Jennie," he said. "How's your life there in Manila? Did you behaved?" he asked, squinting his eyes on the two of us.

Jennie and I looked at each other for a second and chuckled. "Yes ofcourse, Appa. That's what we promised to you right?" I replied chuckling, trying to ease the atmosphere.

"Alright ladies, go to your rooms first and take a shower because we'll be having a mini celebration with the farmers, later at lunch, okay?" he paused. "Helper Lana will guide you to your rooms" he added and pointed the helper. She bowed at us, and we greeted her back.

We were about to leave when i remember our luggages is not yet here.

"Our luggages, Appa?" i asked.

"Oh yes, dont worry, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon will put it on your rooms" he replied.

I nodded and went to my room. Our rooms are on the second floor, as far as i can remember, there are 6 rooms on this house, three on the first and second floor.

I laid on my bed for awhile to rest and took a quick shower. I wore a robe when i was done. I was about to get out of the bathroom when i saw a guy pushing my luggages inside my room, he was back facing me. The guy is about 5'7 tall, have a damn fine biceps and body. This guy is a hottie huh, i bit my finger while looking at him.

"Who are you?" i asked.

He stop on what he was doing and turned his back. He was shocked at first but he composed himself. Oh, god, he's so handsome. "I'm a worker here, Mam" he said and bowed.

If i only knew that there is a handsome worker here i should have came home more early.

I shook my head. "No, im asking for your name" i said on a seductive tone.

"Ah, uhm, sorry. I'm Yoo Jeongyeon" he said and scratched his temple.

I went towards him and walked around him, checking him out. I smirked, "What a handsome name" i whispered to his ear, his eyes widened because of the sudden action, his body stiffened.

"Alright, you may go" i added and giggled.

He bowed two times and quickly left. He's so cute at the same time, hot. I checked the time and it's quarter to 11. I picked a simple light blue dress and sandals, and i did a simple make up.

I checked myself on the mirror once again before going out. "Gorgeous, as always" im mumbled and chuckled.

I quickly went down and saw Jennie, Chaeyoung and Appa talking.

"Having fun without me, eh?" I joked.

"Finally, i thought your room ate you up" Chaeyoung said, he's wearing a polo with short pants.

I glared at him and gave Appa a kiss on cheek. I took a peek outside, people were patiently waiting for us.

"Everything's settled. Shall we?" Father asked, he smiled at me then took my hand. We went outside and people started bowing and greeting us.

I looked all over the place, many people attended the small gathering, many meals prepared, and there were some decorations. I didnt know there is a lot of people work for us now, i think the business is really doing great. We were at the top of the stairs and the attendees were sitting downstairs, There is a microphone standing in the middle, and im standing beside my Father.

"Hi, good day to all of you," Father first stated. "Today, is a very special day for me, because finally, my lovely daughter came back home" he said and gave me a smile.

"Some of you may know her already, but for those who does not, i want you to meet my daughter, Im Nayeon"

The crowd applauded me, i slightly bowed my head to them. "Thank you, everyone," i spoke. "It's good to be back, i missed everything on here, the freshness of wind, the people, and ofcourse my family" i said and patted Chaeyoung and Appa on the back. "I'd love working with you in the future, Thank you to all of you for giving us a warm welcome" i thanked and bowed.

Father then introduced Jennie, while she was talking, i scanned the crowd to look for Jeongyeon. I saw him seated beside Mother Eli and i guess that's Mina, but why is he seated with them? Their table have vacant seats so i simply asked Chaeyoung if we will be sitting there, he just nodded. Jeongyeon is just wearing simple white tshirt with khaki colored pants, He noticed that i was looking on him so i winked at him then he gulped, pff! hahaha, i bit my lip to stop my laugh.

"Wait for me, Jeongyeon-ah" i thought.