Jimmy Darling Smut (@abbeyreedus)

My mom had dragged me to one of these 'Freak Shows' for my dad's birthday, these things fucking disgust me.
"Ladies and Gentleman, now for the next performance. The spectacular Siamese Sisters!" The host with the weird moustache introduced. Then this woman with two heads came on and music started playing as she sang.
Honestly I couldn't deal with this any longer, these people aren't freaks, they can't help having something wrong with them. It sickened me. People started to get up and dance together, I scoffed.
Looking round the room I saw a few people cheering, but one person who caught my eye. A man with the most beautiful chocolate brown eyes, and soft looking brown hair. He locked eyes with me and smirked, I bite my lip which was something I did when I was nervous, damn this man is so fucking hot.
The man then looked away and over to a woman who wore a blue suit and had blonde hair all done up. He then glanced at me quickly before leaving.
"Come on Y/N dear let's dance!" My mom and dad said whilst getting up. "I'm just going to get some air outside I'm not feeling too good" I lied. They nodded and went off dancing with the other people. I grimaced.
"Where do you think your going lady?" The host at the door asked as I was about to leave, "Can a lady not pee around here?" I answered back, he scoffed and let me leave.
The cold air hit my face and I began walking around this circus prison. I saw the man again leaning against a post so I walked over to him.
"Couldn't take the freak performance anymore?" I asked him smiling, "I'm kind of part of that 'freak performance'" the man said whilst showing me his hands. "Oh god I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you honestly your not freaks, just these shows disgust me, I hate them" I said holding my hands up in defence, shit I didn't mean that in a harsh way. "Hey don't sweat it, just messing with you" he laughed, thank fuck.
"What's your name doll face?" The man asked, "Y/N, yours?" "I'm Jimmy, Jimmy Darling." Jimmy smiled, "Nice to meet you, Jimmy" I smiled. Jimmy motioned his head towards a tent, his tent I'm assuming, he gently took my hand and lead me into the tent.
Before I could register anything, Jimmy's lips were locked against mine, I kissed back and the kiss eventually became heated. I felt Jimmy smiling into the kiss as he began removing his shirt and tugging to remove mine. I pulled mine over my head and threw it on the ground, Jimmy began walking back to his bed still kissing me. He laid me down on the bed first and climbed on top of me.
"How do you expect to not be fucked after you bit your sweet pink lips at me?" Jimmy growled referring to when I bit my lip when I was nervous. I smirked.
Jimmy got off me and went over to the tent flap and tied the door together so no one could get in, he also dimmed the lighting a bit so it was a romantic atmosphere. Jimmy came back over to me and with the struggle of his hands tried to move my jeans, I smiled and helped him out. I pulled down my pants and took my bra off.
"So beautiful" Jimmy whispered to himself. I took his hand and lowered it to my lower region. Jimmy smirked and then pushed one part of his attached finger into me. I moaned his name, fuck it felt so good. "Jimmy" I moaned as I closed my eyes, he knew I was enjoying it so he fingered me faster and faster whilst furiously rubbing my clit with his other hand. With the tent filled with my moans Jimmy smiled. He brought his head down and started sucking my clit.
"Oh fuck! Jimmy!" I moaned loud as I came. "Good girl" he smirked licking his lips. He came on top of me and started making out with me again, "Take your pants off Jimmy, now." I said getting sexually frustrated more. I needed to feel him inside of me. Now.
"So eager baby" He laughed and removed his jeans and pants. I gasped at his size, fuck how was that going to fit? "Enjoying the view babe?" Jimmy smirked as cocky as anything. I grabbed his neck and kissed him more as he positioned himself at my entrance. I felt his huge member between my legs, rubbing against my folds making me wetter. "Are you ready babe? You sure you want this?" Jimmy asked quite seriously. I gave my yes as consent.
Everything turned into complete lust. The feeling of Jimmy enter me felt so right and the sensation was heaven. Jimmy went slow at first to make sure I adjusted and he didn't want to hurt me which I thought was sweet. "Faster baby" I moaned as Jimmy nodded and started sucking on my neck. He began to push harder and his pace quickened. "Fuck Y/N you feel so damn good." He moaned, his moan turned me on even more it was so husky and deep.
We were both so close, with a few more thrusts from Jimmy he pulled out and came on my stomach. We both panted hard and he fell down next to me as we both laid on his bed. He wrapped his arm around me.
"Best freak show I've ever been to" I said smiling at Jimmy as he kissed me.