Happy Almost Birthday (@5sexonds-of-smut)

"Babe," Evan yelled from the bedroom.

"What?" I asked making my way into the room.

Evan was laying on the bed, shirtless, legs crossed on his phone. He smiled up at me as i climbed onto the bed placing my head on his chest. Putting his phone down on the nightstand he began running his fingers through my hair. Looking up my eyes met his and i couldn't help but blush.

"Hey," I mumbled.

"Hi." Evan chuckled. "Are you excited for tomorrow?"

"Should i be?" I asked.

"Maybe." He winked. His hands trailed down my sides sending goosebumps across my skin, also tickling me a bit. "I have a special birthday present planned out for you." He whispered in my ear.

"Oh really," i challenged. "And what would that be?"

Evan grabbed me by my waist and pulled me onto his lap so i was straddling him. A smirk played on his lips as he looked my body up and down. My hands where placed on his bare chest and i could feel his heart racing. Slowly he guided his hands down to my pajama shorts, resting his fingers just under the waistband.

"Well i really thought about it. What am i suppose to get the most amazing girlfriend in the world for her birthday?" He rolled his eyes playfully as i bit my lip pushing on his chest.

Swiftly he pulled me down by my waist so my forehead was against his as he looked into my eyes. His fingers traveled lower into my shorts, dancing over my underwear lightly causing my breath to hitch in the back of my throat. My eyes shut at the feeling of his finger moving my panties over, running it down my slit.

"I figured i'd treat you like a princess." He whispered against my neck before kissing it. "After all you are my baby girl."

"Ev," i muttered out.

"Do you like that baby girl?" He cooed.

"Yes." I cried out.

"That's good to know," he started but quickly removed his hand. "But it'll just have to wait until tomorrow."

"What?!" I shouted coming out of my mini daze. "No, no, no please Evan now! Please."

"It's not your birthday yet Y/N." He tsked.

"But, i want it." I pouted. "I need it Ev, please." I begged.

"I'll make a deal with you. I'm not doing anything until tomorrow. But," He began tracing patterns on my neck, peppering kisses every now and then. "You can strip and ride my thigh - only ride my thigh. No touching yourself."

"Babe!" I whined.

"Well go on." He motioned with his hand while picking his phone back up.

"Fine." I huffed.

Getting up off of his lap i removed my pajama shorts and underwear quickly, leaving them where they fell. I scrambled to get my shirt off in hopes that when Evan saw my bare chest he'd cave. But he gave no mind as i climbed back on his lap, breasts in full view of his face. Frustratedly i threw a leg over either side of his thigh.

The feeling of the rough material of his jeans against my sensitive core sent a delicious feeling through my body. Slowly i began rocking my hips against him. My hands clutched his shoulder helping me keep my balance. I started slow, building up the pressure. But the bigger the knot in my stomach grew the faster and harder i bucked my hips. My breathing became heavy as my legs began to shake.

"You don't actually know how hard it is to watch you do this and not help you baby girl." Evan smirked sympathetically. I shivered at the nickname he threw on the end of the sentence.

"Then help me." I growled bucking my hips harder.

Evan placed his phone on the bed. He crossed his arms behind his head and leaned back against the headboard. Watching me intently with a smile on his face. I had a hand on each of his shoulders, my nails digging into his bare skin leaving little crescent moons.

"Come on princess i know you're close." He coaxed. I sent him a glare to which he chuckled. "I never said i wasn't gonna talk to you."

"Don't be an ass." I mumbled, a small moan leaving my lips as the materiel of his jeans brushed against my clit.

Calum sat up grabbing my hips helping me buck them harder. A smirk plastered on his plump lips while he chuckled deeply.

"Come on Y/N i know you got it in you. I can feel how wet you are." He said. "You've drenched my jeans already."

"E-Evan." I moaned letting my head fall back as my legs trembled.

"Come on baby girl cum for me."

With his words i was sent over the edge. My body collapsing onto his. Evan wrapped his arms around me holding me close as my body shook from pleasure. My head fell onto his shoulder as i breathed heavily. A list of profanities mixed with Evan's name thrown in left my mouth with ease.

"That's a good girl." He cooed.

"Fucking shit." I cursed.

"Now i suggest you rest up because you're gonna wanna be ready." He winked sliding me off his lap onto the bed next to him.

Evan took off his now soaked jeans and threw them on the floor with my pajama shorts leaving himself in only his boxers. We got under the covers and he pulled me into a hug. His bare skin against mine felt like heaven. He placed a kiss between my shoulders before i drifted off to sleep just dreaming of what he had planned.

•••••• PART TWO IS COMING VERY SOON••••••