Good morning my dear 💙

Cold air drifted in and caressed silk curtains. A sliver of light rested on two exhausted heads. With her head snuggled into the crook of his neck, ____ buried further as she felt a light trying to force her eyes open. She was surrounded by his comforting scent- their legs tangled together, his strong arms wrapped around her body, the rising and falling of his chest and little murmurs now and again. Sensing her movements, Jumin Han adjusted and stroked the back of her head. He was usually a heavy sleeper however he was only used to taking a few ten minute naps throughout the day and not hours at a time. ____ had insisted on it and had been helping him but it would take a while for him to change this 'way of life'. For his wife though, he'd do anything and everything to ensure he'd be able to see her gorgeous smile.

Startled by the slight change of positions, Elizabeth the 3rd settled in a crack between the two, purring as Jumin began to stroke her. 'My two favourite girls' he thought to himself leaning to kiss their heads. The light had disturbed him and a good thing for it; two hours at most to get ready for a meeting. Now comes the tricky part: escaping the grasps of his queen. Carefully swapping himself with his pillow, Jumin readjusted the duvet and there began his day.

Before he adorned his suit, an idea struck him. He'd better work fast. There's no telling when ____ would wake up.

A series of murmurs and shuffling later, ____'s sleep filled eyes fluttered open. She could hear clunking, clicking and soft footsteps. First however, main priority, giving Elizabeth all the love and attention she could give her at just gone half seven. "Hello Elly~" ____ whispered. From day one, Seven has called her Elly and it kinda stuck with her- as much as Jumin detested it. Speaking of, he wasn't there. As sad as it sounds, ____ has gotten used to Jumin leaving while she was asleep. She only forgave him if he had left a cute note along the lines of 'I'm sorry I had to leave before seeing your beautiful eyes my darling. I'll be back soon. -Jumin'.

Sitting up and rubbing her eyes, she gave a half stretch half scratch as her eyes adjusted to the light. Just as she was looking around, a familiar figure greeted her. Still in his pyjamas, however adorned in a 'kiss the cat mom' apron that ____ bought for his birthday one year, Jumin was fussing around the kitchen. Gliding to his side, Elizabeth curled around his legs and mewed a few times for attention- which she got. "Good morning my love" Jumin hummed. His eyes were kind and happy as he greeted her.

____ went to join him before Jumin stopped her, "woah woah. My treat today darling" he said with a smile. He looked so elegant as he cooked whatever it was he was making but however much he covered it up, Jumin looked as if he had no idea what he was doing. Honestly, unless you were ____ you'd think he was a natural at this. She knew, he was terrified. Smirking, ___ rested back against the headboard and watched him work.

Now and again, ____ would put on some David Attenborough for them both to watch. Jumin at first wasn't the biggest fan of nature documentaries but soon he looked like a small child would watching the snow. Quickly finding her words, ____ decided to tease Jumin to take some edge off. "And here we see a wild Jumin Han with his life long companion, Elizabeth the 3rd." She said in her best David impression. "He seems to be attempting to make breakfast for him and his beautifully stunning, talented and perfect wife." Jumin chuckled.
"Indeed she is however I am not 'attempting' I am doing quite well thank you."
"Ok Mr Ramsey."

The atmosphere was light as they joked and spoke with each other now and again. Even the silence was comfy. With a triumphant gasp, Jumin's face turned serious very quickly as he arranged a tray. "Ah no! Baby it doesn't have to be perfect! Just bring it over so I can kiss you already!" ___ protested as a warm and familiar scent begun to waft over. "Nonsense, this must be a meal fit for my queen. I'm almost done." He said, pouring two glasses of orange juice.

Untying and hanging up his apron, took the wooden tray in two hands and made his way over to ____. "Elizabeth please." He murmured a few times as she danced around his feet. With a charming look that would make Zen's look amateur-like, Jumin set down a tray with a stack of pancakes and decorated with strawberries and blueberries. ____'s face lit up with joy. "Wow- I-... wow" she said gobsmacked.

"Is this to your liking my dear?"
"Almost but it's missing something." She carefully leaned towards Jumin and her lips gently brushed his. "Now I know you made this for me but I think it's right for the chef to try his beautiful creation first." ____ said cutting a small portion of the fluffy tower and holding it out to him.
"Mmm. Not as sweet as you my dear." He flirted
"Ah! Cheese alert!" Jumin huffed and closed her lips for her  before she could mock him any more this morning.