Rainy afternoon 📷

"Oh? What are you doing my love?"

~~~

It was a rainy afternoon and you hoped that Jihyun was almost home. After finishing your last puzzle together last week, he went out to the local charity shop to find another for the two of you to do. He could just about see for a month ago, he received surgery for his eyes- after much persuasion from you and Jumin- however it was cute to watch him carefully feel the puzzle and attempt to help you.

A while after he left the house, it begun to rain lightly at first but incredibly heavily at first. Of course he left without a proper coat or umbrella. You were snuggled against the arm of your sofa watching it chuck it down outside and praying for Jihyun not to catch a cold. To pass the time, you did a few word
searches.

One that immediately caught your eye was titled 'photography'. Chuckling to yourself, you had a go all the while thinking of your dear photographer out in the horrid weather. Speak of the devil; the door rattled a few times then clicked open and stood panting in the doorway was a very sodden Jihyun.

Rushing over to help him in, you took the puzzle and set it on the table before disappearing to get towels. "Welcome home!" You laughed as you took his drenched trench coat and helped him dry off. "Hello my love. Sorry I'm getting water all in the house." He said, kissing your head and a few drops of water dampened your hair.

"Hey what have I said about you apologising about small things that don't matter?" You said, leaving to get something warm for him. "Oh, sorry sor- ah" Jihyun stopped himself mid sentence as you looked back at him.

You returned a little later with his dressing gown, slippers, a hot water bottle and blanket. A few minutes of insisting that he was fine, your persistence once again was victorious as he found himself lay against you on the sofa. "Hey, did you catch a fever? That rain was merciless." You asked raising a hand to feel his forehead. "You've done so much that I doubt I do my love." He said with a smile. Seeing Jihyun happy definitely could make even the strongest storm stop in an instant. You kissed his forehead and continued to your word search.

"Oh what are you doing my love?" He asked innocently, looking at the book rested against your legs. "A word search and would you believe it, it's about photography." You replied, winking at him. "What are you trying to find?"

"Dearest I'm afraid you wouldn't be able to help and you know that." You said kissing his nose.
"I know but I like to be nosey." He said pouting and leaning closer to the book, squinting.
"Honestly I don't even know what it is but I'm looking for 'box brownie'"
"Oh that's a really old camera. Remember in A Monster in Paris? It's that kind of camera"
"Thank youuu!" You said giving him even more kisses. He'd usually spoil you but now it was his turn. You felt a little guilty for not giving him your 100% attention but he chimed in now and again.

~~~

"_____ what exactly are you doing?" Jihyun asked with a smile as he watched you draw on your leg. "I can't find a word so I'm writing your name on my leg. Don't ask please, honestly I'm not sure why I'm doing it either." You replied as you finished surrounding the written 'Jihyun Kim' with hearts. "Oh no no it's fine. It's quite cute but you know the pen is supposed to be on the paper."
"Really? Huh never thought of that." You joked doodling a little Jihyun besides the word search.
"Oh I do love you _____."
"I love you too Jihyun."

~~~

"Educate me all knowing Jihyun." You said leaning your head on his. "What is it my dear?" He said leaning in, admiring your mostly doodled on word search.
"What is an 'f-number'?"
"Oh it's the basically the opening allowing light to reach the sensor. The ratio of the system's focal length to the diameter of the entrance pupil. Does that make any sense...?" He said worrying slightly.
"Nope but I found it."
"Ah, I see"
"Not very well." You said snickering
"The absolute cheek" Jihyun said sitting up away from you
"Ahhh no wait! Darling don't go!" You say hugging his waist

~~~

Sitting in comfortable silence, Jihyun and ____ cuddled together as _____ did their word search and let Jihyun doodle on their legs. "Ah! Last one last one!" You exclaimed holding out your hand for Jihyun to give you the pen. Instead he held onto it. "Babyyy I need the pen please." You asked but Jihyun was being stubborn and held on. "You need to trade me." Jihyun wasn't the kind to pull these kinds of things- you'd half expect this from one of the younger members- but honestly it was adorable.
"You need to trade me a kiss" he said leaning close. You closed the gap between the two of you and shared a -not incredibly passionate but it was still up there- kiss.

Triumphantly, you crossed off 'Slides' that gave you a hard time for a while and placed the book on the ground. "Well done my love." Jihyun said kissing your cheek before sharing another semi-passionate kiss. You slunk down into the sofa and let your sleepy lover lay on you. "Now I can give my dearest my full attention." You said as you stroked his mint hair. Jihyun hummed and fidgeted around time get comfortable in your arms.

"Honestly, tell me the truth Jihyun, do you have a cold?"
"No I-" he started but as he looked at you he stopped his lying, "I might."
"Awh darling come here but not too close I love you but I don't want to catch your cold."
"Ok darling." He said as his body relaxed as he listened to your heartbeat.

~~~

Not long after, the two of you fell asleep together as the lashing rain echoed outside.