Part 2~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After a minutes of walking, I found myself walking up the driveway of the house Andy and I share, my heels clicking as I walked. When I got to the front door, I fixed my hair and outfit, and walked in. I slowly stepped in and closed the door behind me. "Aaanndy" I called, feeling my cockiness go up a little. I stepped forward a little and heard nothing. The house was dead silent. "Andy? Baby? I'm home!" I kept walking, but I still couldn't hear anything.

So I tried a different tatic. "Daddy? I'm sorry for being a bad boy..I'll be good, I promise...I need to be punished, daddy." I felt a cool breeze hit my ear, and I instantly froze. "Yes you do." A gruff voice I knew anywhere, growled in my ear. The next thing I know, I'm spun around, and thrown up against the wall. I moaned as my dominant boyfriend pinned me to the wall, and crashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back instantly with hunger building inside me.

"You ...Are such...A dirty..little..whore." He said in between kisses. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands slipped down my sides, to my hips, forcing me closer to him. He pulled away and started kissing my neck, getting all the weak spots there. I moaned and reached down and started palming him through his jeans.

He groaned and pulled me closer, biting into my neck. I moaned and rubbed him harder, feeling him get hard. "I see someone's excited.." I said, hearing the smirk in my voice. He narrowed his gorgeous blue eyes at me and said "You wanna be a smart ass? Alright then, let's see if you're still so cocky, when I'm tearing your cute little ass apart, Purdy boy." I smirked and said "Can't wait.." Before reconnecting my lips to his.

I felt his hand move down and he slid it up my skirt. I moaned against his lips as he started rubbing me through the lace panties I was wearing. "You think you can do this to me? Do you think you can tease me? Wearing those clothes and flaunting your ass like that? You are a dirty little boy, aren't you?" He growled, rubbing me more through the thin fabric. I groaned and he said "Yeah, you like that?" I nodded and said "Y-Yes.." He wrapped his hand around my throat and asked "Excuse me?" I bit my lip and said "Yes Daddy." He grabbed me by my wrist and dragged me to our bedroom.

Time for some fun.