Kidnapped

Gumball was ready to go to prom. He had spent the entire day worrying about it. He hoped Penny liked the bouquet of roses he bought her... He hoped his suit and tie didn't look weird... Gumball nervously fumbled around with his appearance the entire day.

When it was finally time to go Gumball was even more nervous. Darwin rolled his eyes. "Gumball, she'll like you even if she doesn't like the roses you got her or the suit your wearing!" Gumball sighed. "I know I know I'm just nervous..." Darwin crossed his arms. "Then don't be!" Gumball sighed again. "It's not quite that easy..." Hmph... "Let's just get going.."

Gumball drove him and Darwin to prom. "So where is prom?" Darwin asked. "I think it's in the cafeteria." Darwin smiled and ran to his girlfriend, Carrie Krueger. Gumball meanwhile waited for Penny. But she didn't come...

Hours passed and still nothing. She didn't respond to his texts either. People would walk past him and laugh. "Waiting for someone?" Tobias said laughing. Gumball felt hurt... Had she really abandoned him like this? She said she would tell him if something came up but maybe she didn't have time. He decided he would go to her house and check.

Maybe she was sick, Gumball reasoned with himself. That still wouldn't explain why she hadn't told him though... Whatever it didn't matter he should check anyway! She was his girlfriend after all... When he knocked on the door Patrick answered.

Patrick glared at him. "What do you want." He said as if it weren't a question, more a statement. "Where's Penny?" Gumball asked nervously. "Don't you watch the news? GONE!! She's missing... Kidnapped by the looks of it..." Gumball's eyes welled with tears. "T-thank you sir.." Gumball sniffed. Patrick simply grunted in response.

Gumball blinked back tears as he walked home. This was much worse then her abandoning him! He thought frustrated. He sat on his bed and tears started to fall down his face. He buried his face in his pillow and tried to stop the tears from coming. Than he remembered Penny saying, "I'll never leave you! Your funny sometimes Gumball..."

Darwin walked upstairs. Hey Gumball! You alright buddy? Gumball looked up. "Yeah... fine.." Gumball said in a broken voice. Darwin but his lip. "What's wrong Gumball?" Gumball glared at him. "I don't want to talk about it." Gumball said firmly. "But I'll keep pestering you till you do!" Darwin said confidently. "Fine... Penny's missing, and was probably kidnapped! Happy now?!" Gumball spat at Darwin. "N-no buddy of course not! I-I'm so sorry....Gumball." Gumball sighed. "It's not your fault..."

Just then Anais walked upstairs with her laptop. She eyed Gumball and said, looking at his tear stricken face, "I'm assuming you saw the news... On Penny..." Gumball nodded. Anais sighed and said, "I might know who did it..." Gumball wiped his tears. "Who do you think it was then?" Anais bit her lip. "Rob! He's your mortal enemy! He knows stealing Penny will hurt you the most!" "I-I guess so..."

Gumballs mind filled with memories of Penny as he fell asleep, for he did not know if he would have the chance to make any more memories with her...