i

Valentina's POV:
Power. Money. Hunger. Those were the three things that I was taught growing up and to hold so dear. Never to let those words fade from your memory when going through things that life throws at you. We certainly were told to never forget it when we were growing up in this world with so many different people. People of different skin tones. People of different social statuses. People of different financial levels.

Number one thing to never forget was, Hunger. Hunger is the base of all of the things that we do in life. In order to be successful, you've got to have this hunger. You've got to build onto it. You've got to make it worth wild. You need the hunger of a lion that first spots a zebra in the midst of the grass marsh. You've got to have it in your grasp to get what you want.

Number two was, Money. Money acts as a crutch. You've got it? Well, you're already halfway there. Money is also something that will make you happy. Money is all you need sometimes. It's a sense of comfort in times that you need it most. Money is the backbone to a strong successful life. Money is something that is needed to be powerful. Money is EVERYTHING.

Finally, number three was power. Power was the final step in setting yourself up for a good life. Power is a way to make others fear you. Fear the way you are now and the things you'll do in the future. Fear the actions you will take to be on top. A way to make others know who's boss out there in this world. To let others know who is truly above the rest. In times of trouble, your power helps you immensely.

My father and mother made it their mission to instill that in their kids. Nothing less than that. Their parents did the same thing to them as they were young and so on. These three things are part of the reason as to why our family is so successful to this very day. Why our family has been able to rack up so much money. Exactly why we have been able to secure so many businesses across the country.

My father is a lawyer for multiple national sports companies that allowed him to travel all around the world. Attending hundreds of sports games and championships. You name it. As well as being a lawyer, he jumps on opportunities of owning properties and companies. My mother is one of the top paying Surgeons in the United States. Like my father, she did a lot of traveling when it came to her job. So, you can clearly tell that my childhood had a lot of absent parents.

My mother and father produced four kids who they knew way before we were born that they would grow up to be successful. I am the youngest out of the four. My oldest brother, Enzo, is 30 years old with a wife and kids of his own. He owns breweries across ten states, soon to be twelve. Bringing in millions of dollars yearly. My second oldest sibling is my 28 year old sister, Giana, who has a husband and kids. She is a ER nurse at a huge hospital in our home state, New York. While working, they own many properties like our family has done in the past. My third oldest sibling is a 25 year old sister, Katarina, who is recently engaged and graduated as a Registered Nurse like my mother.

Then there's me, Valentina, the 21 year old who is still in college and gliding on by. Not having the slightest clue as to what she's gonna do with her life. Trying to be the three things that my parents, from day one, said that I should be. Trying to make the most money that I can.

While trying to satiate that ever growing hunger that radiates through my veins. Then finally, showing my power to whomever I come into contact with. Now you know things about my family and I, maybe you'll be able to follow our chaos unlike others have been able to. Good Luck!