New Flame

We went to the tent where all our friends were drinking and chatting away. "Oh look who's here" Shoaib said hugging both of us. 

Aarus P.O.V

"Heey! Congratulations you! 4 years with Sara, I'm so happy for you both" I said smiling. He looked handsome in a light pink shirt and blue jeans. "Thanks Aaru. I'm really happy too!" He said smiling boradly . He hugged Nicole who congratulated him too and then he whispered to us "I'm going to pop the question tonight." "Oh my god! That's wonderful!" I said. "Whats wonderful?" Sara asked coming up from behind us "Oh we were talking about the place, it so wonderful." Nicole quickly lied and I stepped up to hug Sara. "Oh honey you look amazing." Nicole said as she hugged Sara, Sara twirled around showing off her baby pink sequence dress that hugged her lean figure, it was deep from the back and she'd paired it with hot pink pumps. I giggled at her, while Shoaib came and hugged her from the back "Thats right, my girl is flawless." He said and stole a quick kiss on her lips, "Get a room you two!" a voice came from behind me and I turned around to see Alraaz." Hey you!" Sameer said to her she hugged him " Guys lets go get a drink" She said "Oh yes please, I need more alcohol in my system, I have a feeling this night is going to get really fun"Nicole said winking at us "Jai ho Nicole baba ki, lets hope you're right I need fun in my life after the gruelling finals we just gave." Alraaz said "Woman, you just read my mind" I said.

We were standing at the bar waiting for my drink Alraaz and Nicole were already sipping on their Watermelon Mojitos while we waited for me Cottoncandy Martini when Sameer walked up to us followed by a few guys, I heard Nicole choke on her drunk I looked at her and she was staring straight ahead at the guy in the black tshirt who's eyes widened as he saw her. I looked back at her and raised my eyebrow at her a smirk playing on my lips, Alraaz who was rubbing Nicoles back as she coughed leaned in a whispered loud enough for just the both of us to hear "Looks like someone is getting laid tonight" She winked at me as I sniggered. "Ladies, I want you to meet my friends from America." Sameer said to us. I looked at the four guys damn were they cute. "This is Hussain, Atif, Waqas and Shehryaar." He said to us "And this is Aarushi, Alraaz and Nicole"He said as he introduced us to them. 

Shehryaar's P.O.V.

"How do you and Sameer know eachother?" Nicole asked me, we'd spent the last five minutes meeting the rest of her friends and now we were standing opposite eachother. Atif was busy flirting with Alraaz, Hussain had disappeared on the dance floor with Waqas and Aarushi. Leaving me and Nicole at the bar table. "Oh we met when he came to Newyork a few years ago through a common friend, he's a great guy." I said smiling "Yeah that he is." She said smiling back. Silence crept in between us as she looked down at her drink "So how do you know him?" I asked "Oh Sam, Aaru and I are childhood friends, our dads were college friends so we sort of grew up together. " She said "That's nice." I said. And we grew quite again I looked at her, she was really pretty she had big almond eyes a small nose that gleamed with a nose ring and full lips. Her hair was long and wavy and grew out just a few inches shy of reaching her waist. As if sensing my eyes on her, she looked at me "Are you checking me out?" She asked her eyes glinting a mischievious smiling playing on her lips. I moved closer to her and whispered "Maybe I am." and winked at her, she blushed "Well is that all you want to do with me?" She asked moving closer until I could smell her perfume, "I can think of a lot of things to do with you, but for now would you care to dance with me?" I asked putting my hand up for hers "Only if you can keep up" She said her tone seductive as she placed her hand in mine. I pulled her close, two can play this game, she gasped as her body crashed into mine I placed my arm firmly around her waist. I could feel electricity charge through my veins as her body pressed against mine, she looked at me her eyes wide, a naughty look in them as though challenging me to make a move, I'd never been more intrigued  by a girl before. I leaned close to her as her arms moved slowly in the most electrifying way up my arms to my chest, I deliberately brushed my cheek against her and felt her breath quicken, I could feel hear heart beating as I whispered in her ear "I can do more than just keep up" and immediately let her go just holding her hand and walked to the dancefloor

I twirled her around and pulled her in my arms as the DJ played the next song, she smiled as she heard the song "Seems like the DJ knows whats on your mind." she said as Body on Me by Rita Ora began to play. Suddenly everyone was looking at us we danced across the floor, perfectly in sync as though we had rehearsed. She was a brilliant dancer as I ran my hand along the length of her side as she rolled into my arms her back against my chest she swayed down, I lifted her arms above her head and she spread her legs in a split, I pulled her up and spun her around as the song came to an end, both of us breathless I slowly put her down and everyone around us began to clap. She moved away from me her eyes on me as she walked up to Aarushi who looked very surprised. 

Suddenly Hussains voice came in front of me, he was smirking I knew exactly what he was thinking. Waqas raised an eyebrow at me and said "Looks like someone found quite a dance partner" "Oh shut up."I said and punched his stomach playfully, my eyes moved to where she was standing talking to her friends. Damn, whoever you are, you've completely got me hooked as if she could hear my thoughts, she turned to look at me, her eyes looking into mine as though she knew how I felt, and felt the same way.