𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

Rylee and Morgan arrived at Beast Castle after getting an emergency text from Ben about his first official proclamation. The two girls and the future king of Auradon had been friends since the day they were born and they were never far apart from each other. What started as what seemed like a forced friendship due to how close their families were soon turned into a bond that none of them wanted to break. And that was the reason why the son of Belle and Adam needed the two girls now more than ever.

The pair stayed in the foyer of the castle for a short moment to stare up at the stained-glass windows of their parents and the other royals. It was a scene they would never be able to get over and it put them in a state of awe every time. It wasn't long after that when they interlocked their arms and began their journey through the halls of what felt like their second home. They looked into the many rooms of the palace and passed numerous closed wooden doors as they searched for their third musketeer, only to come up empty every time.

"You know, if he needed us here so badly, he should have told us where he is," Morgan muttered to her blonde friend before they turned another corner to see the last door of the hallway wide open.

The duo exchanged grins and untangled their arms then they raced down the corridor toward Ben's room. Their laughter cut through the silence of Beast Castle as they ran before skidding to a halt in front of the bedroom. Once they calmed themselves down to the best of their ability, Rylee and Morgan entered the room. The first thing they saw was the future King of Auradon standing on a pedestal with his eyes glued to the window where the Isle of the Lost could just be seen. Ben was in his own little world as one of the royal tailors took his measurements.

A smile appeared on Ben's face at the sight of his two best friends making their way across the room before sitting down on one of the couches near the window. Rylee and Morgan attempted to hold back their giggles at the sight of the tailor forcing the son of Belle and Adam to look forward so he could place his tape measurer around the boy's head. The boy in blue sent the girls a playful glare before his eyes traveled out the window behind them and landed on the Isle once again.

Before either of the girls could open their mouths to ask him more about his announcement, the sound of approaching footsteps cut through the silence. The trio quickly turned their attention towards the source to see Queen Belle and King Adam walking through the balcony doors and towards their son.

"How is it possible that you're gonna be crowned king next month?" the current King of Auradon teased the boy in front of him with smiles on their faces. The Queen then unlinked her arm with her husband to grab the jacket Ben left on his foosball table while King Adam continued walking towards his son. "You're just a baby!"