𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐌 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

Rylee woke up the next morning to find herself buried under the covers of her bed. A small smile appeared on her face when she saw Ruby sound asleep next to her before she looked over to see Morgan and Roland as still as stones. The only movement from the duo was the slow rising and falling of their chests. Her eyes then travel around the room to see everything from last night cleaned up and everyone else gone. The smile on the Fitzherbert girl's face doubled in size as she made a mental note to thank everyone.

A large yawn soon escaped her before she rolled over. Just as she closed her eyes to go back to sleep, Rylee remembered what day it was. Her eyes soon snapped back open and she sat up so fast that Ruby almost fell off the bed.

"What's going on?" the youngest of the Fitzherberts asked through a yawn while rubbing her hands over her eyes in an attempt to wake herself up.

"We gotta get ready. We're already running late," Rylee told her before she grabbed one of her pillows and threw it at the Macintosh siblings, waking them both to wake up before they sent her matching glares, "get up. Get dressed. We only have thirty minutes."

"But it's Sunday," the younger Macintosh whined as he flopped back down on the mattress and placed the pillow Rylee threw at them over his head.

"Exactly. Sunday. Which means..."

Roland continued to grumble into the pillow while Morgan continued to stare at her best friend in confusion. It wasn't long before the redheaded girl's eyes widened in realization as a giant grin appeared on her face. "Family Day!"

Those two words fully woke up the younger teens before everyone got to their feet. Roland instantly picked up his bag before he sprinted out of their dorm and towards Elliot's, leaving the three girls to get ready for the day.

As soon as the door closed behind the youngest Macintosh, Rylee locked the door and rushed to her closet. She dug through her clothes until she finally found what she was looking for. A small smile formed on her face as she pulled out a plain purple floral sundress that stopped mid-thigh and a white belt to go around her waist. When she finished changing into her outfit for the day, the Fitzherbert girl quickly brushed out her hair and put it into a braid. Rylee then slipped on a pair of white Vans then turned around to find Morgan and Ruby ready to go.