S e v e n t e e n

A l e x

Staring at the screen in front of me my feelings too Tangled to even make sense of I try and focus on work. The thought of Kae and Braydon nearly fucking had me in a fury. I did not think this plan through properly. I'm furious at Braydon for nearly fucking her and I'm even more furious that I'm so bothered by it.

"Do you still love her?" That question rang through my ears. I am so hung up on our past and trying to hate her that I never even thought of that possibility.
Even so, I don't think I will be happy until I get my closure and revenge.
I loved Kaelyn. I didn't think the possibility of that love still existing after what she has done to me.

I haven't seen Braydon in work yet, but no doubt will see him on our lunch break. I don't know what to suggest to him regarding the situation with Kae, I feel things have changed. He seems a lot more reserved at giving information and all the questions he was asking last night has me worried he wants to back out.

Am I even doing the right thing? Probably not.

Do I really want to hurt Kae? Yes. She hurt me. I want her to hurt the way she hurt me. I stare at my computer screen and haven't got any work done in the past 40 minutes. My mind is too preoccupied thinking back to all our encounters and 'almosts'.

After my first kiss with Kae things with us moved up really quick. Although we never slept together, we almost did on multiple occasions. I never really had the talk with her about what we were or if we should take our friendship to a relationship level, but I was having fun and I was happy with her. I felt things there was no denying that, but I didn't want to move too quickly and ruin us. I didn't want to lose her as a friend even if that means not getting her as a girlfriend.

Waiting for her outside the bathroom I had every intention of kissing her that night. I had to taste her lips on mine. After all the flirting we did and almost kissing I needed her lips.

It was more than what I anticipated when my lips did finally meet hers, she dominated me yet let me take the lead. She teased me with her tongue taunting me by not allowing my tongue to enter. I grew hard just by that kiss alone.

After that encounter, we shared another kiss when we both went out for a walk together. This one was more sensual, more intimate, and not as rushed or heated. The weird thing is that we never spoke about them or about where we were planning on taking our relationship. We carried on as normal with the odd random kisses and flirting, not like best friends should. But then best friends shouldn't do what she did.