Chapter 9

(A/N) it's Myo! This is when she's 14 and has a lot of friends (aka other ships' kids I'll add descriptions for them at the end. Also, this chapter is for a ship of the OC's and the ship's name is Myaiya. (Not the dead Jiraiya you weirdo) sooner or later I'll add pictures up top for the OC's

(Myo POV)

I walked home from school with the triplets today. Aiko, Jiraiya, and Minochi were (in the same order as I said them) the smartest, the most annoying, and the most emotionless. They left at their parents' house because Jiraiya got them all grounded. I kept walking and stopped at my average looking house. Inside I saw my little brother Ryo playing with his toys. "I'm fucking ho- I'm home!" I called and walked up to my room after taking off my shoes. I flopped on my bed as I heard Dad walk up the stairs. "Myo, you know better than to cuss when Ryo's around." The copy ninja said from my doorway. "I know that Dad," I said while replaying today in my head. Huh. Since when did Jiraiya get so fucking adorable? I looked at Kakashi. "Dad, how do you flirt?" I asked and he nodded.

"You wanna know?" He asked and I nodded back. "Well, my first move was breaking into Iruka's house at 3 am and sleeping in his bed next to him." He mused. "Ok!" I said. He went back downstairs. I took out my phone to text Aiko. 

M: Aiko can you set out a spare set of clothes for me i'm Coming over later.

A: ok but the mathematics I did tell me that 'later' will be after midnight.

M: yup. Dad taught me how to flirt.

I stayed up till 3 with Dad. He checked the watch and told me to remember that if the window wasn't open to break it. I nodded and walked outside. Where is it again? I thought and remembered it was the one at the end of the street. So I ran quietly over there and scaled the wall, chakra focused in my feet. I looked in the window I saw first and saw him there, sleeping adorably. I tried the window but it was locked, so I punched it and the glass shattered. He sat bolt upright and looked over. Our eyes met. "Why are you breaking into my room?" He whined and his mother opened the door. "What's all the noise.." Naruto asked sleepily and his son pointed at me. "She's gonna kill me!" 

Naruto looked at me angrily. I put my hands in the air, surrendering. "I only broke it because it wasn't unlocked. How else was I gonna get in?" Jiraiya hid under his blankets and Naruto walked over to me. "Why were you trying to get in?" He asked with a murderous glint in his eyes. My own maroon ones widened. "Hey, hey, no need to get upset. I'm just doing what Dad told me to." I said truthfully and he slit his eyes. "What exactly did he tell you?" He asked suspiciously. I told him, "Dad said that's how I flirt." He sighed and walked back to his and Sasuke's room. 

I slipped through the broken glass and walked quietly over to the bed. "Jiraiya." He only pulled the blanket down enough to look at me, widen his eyes, and pull it back up. I sighed and went over to the side of the bed he wasn't on. I lifted the blankets and he squeaked, "She's gonna kill me!" I ignored it and got in his bed. He immediately got up and ran to his brother's room. I lay there for a minute as he brought Minochi in. The emo kid looked at me and walked back to his own room. Now the only other kid in the room, Jiraiya awkwardly got back into the bed because he was tired. I fell asleep.

Later that morning, Sasuke came to wake up his son and blew up at me. "Why are you in my house? In my son's bed?" He shouted at me. I somehow got out of it and went to school in Aiko's clothes, and of course, my swimsuit that my mask is attached to. At school, I walked to my locker as Kaji Hyuga slid down the hallway on her knees, sword pretended to be a guitar. She got up near Tysa, her twin sister, and put her sword in her locker, while I walked to homeroom with Mom. "Hey, Mom!" I greeted and he facepalmed. "What other students call me please?" He asked. "Ok, Mr. Hatake!" I grinned under my mask. Dakaia raised his hand and Kai raised his paw. Mom looked over, "Yes, Dakaia?" He asked. Dakaia asked, "are we allowed to introduce ourselves to the other students," as his puppy started barking and yipping. Mom nodded and the Inuzuka walked over to me. "Why did you call him Mr. Hatake?" He asked. "I don't know, maybe because he's fucking married to Kakashi Hatake?" I asked sarcastically. He rolled his eyes. "Ok, no need to be so rude, jeez." He sat back down in his own seat.