Chapter 1: Fighting Alongside Levi

Warning: This chapter contains foul language, violence, and a long ass chapter.

This is going to skip to when basically Levi first appears in the show cuz I have no clue what happened in between.

Tsubaki POV

I was sitting in a dungeon with some guy in a cell. I was only here because Erwin wanted my opinion on something, but I didn't know what. Levi was here also, but he looks about as bored as I am. I'm on the ground, directly in front of Levi, because he's petting my hair from where he's standing which is comfortable. Levi is still the only one who I let pet my hair, because I'm not super close to the others. Levi and I are captains, but were granted permission to lead the same squad for if something were to happen to the other. I only wanted to do it so I wouldn't have to leave Levi's side. I promised I would die before he did, so I need to be there if something bad should happen.

Erwin and Levi were talking to... Whatever his name was, but I was just trying to enjoy the feeling of Levi's fingers going through my hair. It was relaxing, so I didn't want him to stop, but he might just do that if this guy pisses him off. I felt Levi's hand leave my head as he walks towards the kid. I ignored their conversation and waited for it to be over.

~Time Skip~

I'm standing next to Levi while we wait for the trial to start. I still have no clue who this kid is, his name is a complete mystery to me. When our judge of sorts begins the trial he says this kids name. Eren Jaeger. I freeze slightly, the name sounds familiar. Why does that name sound so damn familiar? I got so caught up in trying to figure out why that name was familiar, that I almost didn't notice Levi beating the crap out of Eren.

I didn't pay attention to the whole trial, but all I know is that it worked out in our favor, because it worked sort of the way we planned. While Hange was fixing up Eren, I sat next to him, and had a staring contest with Levi, who was across the room. He moved, and sat next to me, making Eren flinch. I ignored the conversation going on in the room, because I began to feel sleepy. I laid my head down in Levi's lap and slowly began to drift off to sleep, but I remembered something before I fell asleep that caused me to wake up.

I turned to Eren to ask him a question. "Eren, do you have any siblings?" He slowly nodded his head. "I have a sister, though my parents rarely talked about her. She went missing when I was still a kid." Hange quickly realized what I was getting at and asked the next question. "Do you know her name?" At least I was subtle about my questioning, she sounds like she's interrogating him. He slowly nodded his head. Levi, to my surprise beat Hange to asking the next question. "What is it?" I saw Eren swallow before answering. "Her name was Tsubaki." The three of us in the room froze. Slowly, Hange and Levi's gaze turned to me.

"Eren, do you know why she went missing?" He nodded his head. "Mom told me that she ran away because they had a fight, they thought she would come back, but she never did. The contacted anybody that could help them, but nobody could find her." I nodded my head slowly. I grabbed Eren as tightly as I could and hugged him. He was obviously confused, but I saw everybody leaving the room, so I could explain. "I had a fight with my parents, I got so upset that I ran away. Most of it is fuzzy, but when I woke up, I was in the underground city. Did you know that my actual name is Tsubaki?" It took Eren a minute, but he understood and hugged me back, tighter than before. Jaeger. It sounded so familiar because it was my last name. "I can't believe I found my younger brother." Eren laughed a bit at that. "I can't believe I found my older sister." We broke apart from each other and talked a bit before getting ready for our leave.