Chapter 2: Titan Form Kidnapping

Warning: This chapter contains foul language, violence.

Tsubaki POV

I haven't left Levi's side since he got hurt. Erwin is glad that I take care of him, Levi thinks I'm treating him like a child, and Hange gets all smiley because she has been trying to get us to date for ages. I ignore all the comments people make and try to make sure that Levi isn't on his injury too much. "Tsubaki, you don't have to do this, you know." I look over at him, since I was cleaning our room to get him to stop complaining about its filth. "You said the room was filthy. If it makes you uncomfortable, I should keep it clean." I heard him sigh. "Not what I meant."

I watched Levi get up, but I refused to move. He made his way over to me and held onto my shoulders. I'm slightly shorter than him, so I had to look up to see Levi's face. "I meant you don't have to treat me like I'm a child. I've taken care of myself, this time shouldn't be different." I looked down at our feet. "I'm just worried about you. You always say you're fine, but I don't ever fully believe you. You can walk, but sometimes you'll be in pain and it's obvious. Just please, let me take care of you for once, Levi." I heard him sigh and before I knew what was happening, I was thrown onto the bed. I was too shocked to move as Levi straddled me. "Do you want some sort of proof that I'm fine? Then will you stop worrying? Hm?" I nodded my head about to answer his question, but he cut me off with his lips on mine.

I was shocked, and I don't even know why. I unconsciously began kissing him back, until it became a full-blown makeout session. He remained on top of me, making sure he wasn't going to hurt me with his weight while I was tangling my fingers in his hair. After a while, we heard a knock, which caused us to pull away from each other. Levi asked who it was, and it was Hange. I asked what she wanted and she asked how Levi was doing, to which he told her he was fine. She left, and what remained was an awkward silence. I left the room and went to find something else to do.

~Time Skip~

Levi, Eren, and I were waiting for this meeting to start. I still haven't talked to Levi since he kissed me, but I had other things to be worrying about. When Erwin arrived, Mikasa, Armin, and Jean were with him. We talked about how Annie Leonhart was the Female Titan, and what we could do to capture her. Eren was against the idea considering that she trained with him. I knew it mattered to Eren, but she's killed hundreds if not thousands of people.

Today was the day. We were going to take down Annie. I was with Levi and Erwin when it happened. Annie had transformed into her Titan form. The three of us exited the carriage and Erwin was about to leave, when Nile threatened to shoot Erwin. I didn't really care about what he was saying, but I probably should have. Levi was about to drag me somewhere, but Erwin told us to stay here and a pointless death wouldn't suit us. "I doubt it fits anybody else, Erwin. But you have a point." Levi looked at me, surprised by my response.

Levi and I went and cut Eren out of his Titan. Why? I don't remember. The Female Titan, Annie, was in a crystal and everybody else seemed on edge. We took Eren to a place to get some rest. I waited on the couch on the opposite side of the room. Jean, Mikasa, and Armin were there when Eren woke up. I should have been more worried about him, but I had gotten lost in my train of thought.

"Tsubaki?" I looked up at Eren, and realized it was just the two of us in the room. I got up and walked over to Eren, hugging him. "I was worried about you. You just sat there and stared off into space." I quietly laughed. "Shouldn't I be saying I'm worried about you?" He chuckled, but pulled away from the hug. "Seriously, what were you thinking about? You seemed pretty deep in thought about it." I blushed slightly, not wanting to tell him I was thinking of my hot makeout session with Levi.