Chapter 33

Lisa's PoV

I bowed once again when I already applied my college leave to the head department. I told him that my parents need me for family's business, which is a lie. I can't tell him that I'm pregnant, can't I?

It's kind of weird, but since I snapped at Nancy not for so long ago, I feel confident. People was still staring at both Jungkook and me, but I did not look down this time.

Jungkook made it clear that he's going to protect me and he did. He stopped Nancy for slapping me and I know that he was about to defend me, but that Nancy girl was irritated.

Now, we're back at home and I told Jungkook to called Bangtan boys to come over for dinner tonight and they pretty much excited. I called my unnies too and they excited as well.

I was waiting for Jin oppa, Yoongi oppa and Jennie unnie to come since I told them to come earlier to help me with the food. For God's sake there will be 23 people tonight.

When I was busy preparing for the food's ingredients, I felt like being caught up from behind with someone's arms and someone's head on my shoulder.

"Jungkook, what are you doing? I'm busy." Lisa said as she was pacing back and forth, but Jungkook still clinging behind me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?" I replied.
"You know, I'm sorry."
"For what? You did nothing wrong."

Jungkook finally let go of me and made me turned around to face him. Now he gripped me by the waist and looked straight in front of my eyes.

"I'm sorry about that Nancy thing at campus today. I know she made you feel uncomfortable." He told me.

I just giggled a little because this dork right here in front of me was worrying for nothing.

"She was not. I'm glad I did what I did back then. I meant it though. You're mine, sir. I won't let any woman slipped on my watch like the last time." I said and tipped his nose playfully.

I saw the way he scrunched his nose adorably which made me smiled even more. He knows his way to make my heart flutters.

"I love you, Lisa. Very very much." Jungkook said and put his hands on my cheek and leaned closer to kissed me on the lips and of course I kissed him back with a big smile on my face.

"I love you more, Jungkook." I said once we pulled away. He gave me a peck once again and we both giggled.

"Okay, lovebirds. That's enough."

Both of us looked at the source of the voices and found Jin oppa, Yoongi oppa, Taehyung oppa, Jennie unnie and Rose unnie were staring at us with smirks on their faces.

"Wait, how did you guys get in?" I asked in confusion, because clearly only me and Jungkook have the keys.

"Jungkook dropped his key last night when he was on my apartment. I was about to give it back today, but he called to have a dinner here so..." Taehyung oppa replied.

"Did I?" Jungkook asked while pouting lips and looked up like he was remembering something.

They came towards us and started to observe the food ingredients that I already prepared. I know how Jin oppa is a best chef. I know Jennie unnie can cook too and Jungkook told me that Yoongi oppa good at cooking steak, so I called them to help me.

"So, what's the occasion tonight, Lis?" Rose unnie asked me.
"Ah, I just invited some of my students tonight for dinner. Since, you know that I'm going to leave them for a year. I just want to make something special for them. They really are nice kids." I told her and she nodded her head.