Stupid but Cute

Plot Description #10: High School AU (intersex yibo)

+ short preview

Wang lives with his two brothers: Xichen and Yuan. With their parents dead, Xichen works night and day to provide for his siblings while Wang and Yuan go to school.

The two brothers are very protective over Wang. He has a history of opening up to the wrong people. This and his figure has caused a lot of pain for the high school boy.

Today, he walks into school as usual. His baggy clothes swaying slightly against his sides. A-Yuan has already ditched him for his little friends. He rolled his eyes at the fact, still making his way to his locker.

He slung open the locker with a sigh. He was so tired from last night. He spent the whole night doing homework he's missed for the past two weeks. It wasn't that he couldn't do the work, he just had a minor obsession with social media. With his brothers strict about his every decision, taking pictures and videos made him feel free again.

The bell rung and Wang cursed under his breath. He could not afford to be late. Xichen would literally kill him. He rushed to grab his belongings and hurried down the hallway. It only took two seconds for the young boy to be on the ground.

"Oh sorry. I didn't see you." Wang looked up to see a handsome stranger reaching out his hand. He slapped it away and pulled himself up. "Are you calling me short?" The shorter boy scoffed.

The taller chuckled. "Seems like it." Wang looked the man up and down. The stranger gave a wide smile making the shorter turn away with a blush. "Just because you're 3 inches taller doesn't mean I'm short."

"Okay, shortie." The man ruffled Wang's hair before continuing down the hallway. "No one said you can touch me, weird man!" Wang shouted to the man's retreating figure. The taller waved at him, still walking away.

"Stupid, cute boy. Touching my perfect hair." The flustered boy mumbled to himself, marching towards first period.

where Wang, regular social media obsessed teenager, bumps into pretty boy Xiao Zhan. The two become obsessed with each other soon after.